As we all know:

Rob

Yes, it is true. All good things must come to an end as does my involvement with the BMT site on a regular basis. I am proud of the part I have played in developing this site from it's humble beginnings, to what it has become. The site has given each and every one of you a place to gather, solve problems, help with projects, have fun, laugh, and forget about reality for a while. It is however time for me to move along to other projects and interests in life.

I wish you green pastures, fair skies, and dry roads ahead.

Thanks for the memories.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Please say it isn't so. I will greatly miss your humor, wisdom, fairness, and hard work.

I hope there is nothing bad going on in your life that caused you to slow down and that you are going to use the time to work on your many projects.

Thank you!

Carl

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

What?!!

Hate to see you go. I have enjoyed your humor and technical knowledge and wish you the very best in the future. you will be missed!!!.

Have enjoyed talking with you over the website, good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Please say it isn't so. I will greatly miss your humor, wisdom, fairness, and hard work.

I hope there is nothing bad going on in your life that caused you to slow down and that you are going to use the time to work on your many projects.

I have learned a great deal from you and your wealth of knowledge will be missed.

well aint that a bitch,,,best of luck,,partner.

what are you going to do? No one can replace you.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I hope you arent taking some time off to drive a peterbilt motor home for the Obama campaign. Sorry to see you leave, dont know why, wont intrude and be nosy and ask, have enjoyed your commentaries,,sniff,,sniff,,,will miss you,,sniff,,,,waahhhaahhhaahh,,DONT LEAVE ME ROB!!!!!!!!!! randyp,,(sniff,,snuffle)

It has been a pleasure being on here with u Rob, u will surely be missed buddy........Don't be afraid to call sometime

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I hope you arent taking some time off to drive a peterbilt motor home for the Obama campaign. Sorry to see you leave, dont know why, wont intrude and be nosy and ask, have enjoyed your commentaries,,sniff,,sniff,,,will miss you,,sniff,,,,waahhhaahhhaahh,,DONT LEAVE ME ROB!!!!!!!!!! randyp,,(sniff,,snuffle)

My sentiments exactly...you're my hero and mentor now Randy.

...prolly shouldn't speculate, but I have a theory- Mitt Romney is about to announce Rob as his running mate.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thank you for your:

Time-to enlighten us with technical info, BS, and drivel

Humor-taking young Vinnie under your wing to teach him the facts of life and trucks

You will be missed, but thank you for allowing us to be a part of your life.

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian