As we all know:

Rob

Did i miss something? i truly hope all is well,NOW who in the hell am i gonna aggrevate about buying up all the western R-models in the country? share fat girls pics with? i do hope you won't leave alltogether perminantly,we will all surely miss your "Rob-servations" and your sense of humor,not to mention all the technical advise. Rob was one of the very first people to respond to my early posts on here,and has always been gracious about offering tips techniques etc. on the various "trades" involved with the old truck hobby. And has become one of the people on here i am proud to count as a friend,allthough never met in person,you just get the sense you kinda know somebody,ya' know?................Best wishes on your future endeavors,whatever they may be!...................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Did i miss something? i truly hope all is well,NOW who in the hell am i gonna aggrevate about buying up all the western R-models in the country? share fat girls pics with? i do hope you won't leave alltogether perminantly,we will all surely miss your "Rob-servations" and your sense of humor,not to mention all the technical advise. Rob was one of the very first people to respond to my early posts on here,and has always been gracious about offering tips techniques etc. on the various "trades" involved with the old truck hobby. And has become one of the people on here i am proud to count as a friend,allthough never met in person,you just get the sense you kinda know somebody,ya' know?................Best wishes on your future endeavors,whatever they may be!...................Mark

I couldn't have said it better myself...cept I feel like my best friend moved with out telling anyone...I guess we will have to move Randy P into the chair now..:(

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I couldn't have said it better myself...cept I feel like my best friend moved with out telling anyone...I guess we will have to move Randy P into the chair now.. :(

Ruh Roh,,,might be a good time for me to invest in that "kevlar" underwear. Batten the hatches,,,Incoming!!!! randyp (i dam sure hope you dont spect me to get "technical" bout anything, just get a hammer and knock shit outta it) randyp
  • Like 2

Hate to see you leaving,but like what's been said by others,you gotta do what you gotta do. I'll bet you can't stay away for long-this place is addictive. BTW-my Bro. Dutch is a Pete man,too,so even THERE you're in good company.

See ya next time around!

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I hope Rob, you'll need to visit this company from time to time because you couldn't be uninteresting of what's going on with the project you spent so much time and power.

As I noted before, your activity was great enough to be just a hobby so it was the work. Sorry we can't do everyting we like during the life. Especially everything in one moment.

Lots of success to your projects !

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

True that, all the above- Rob even helped me diagnose the problem when my home AC went out a few years ago on the hottest day of the year. Helps everybody with everything, all you had to do was ask. Even offered to paint the hood on the mixer for free if I shipped it to him.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I couldn't have said it better myself...cept I feel like my best friend moved with out telling anyone...I guess we will have to move Randy P into the chair now.. :(

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Now wait jest a minute! are we talking about moving Randyp to "the chair" or "THE CHAIR" ?..............................................Mark

Dammit I need to type faster. I was almost done when the new reply thingy popped-up!

I think the chair is a bit harsh for a guy that's only had a few "scrapes" with the law, but I'll go along with whatever you folks decide.

• Like 1

Jim

Dammit I need to type faster. I was almost done when the new reply thingy popped-up!

I think the chair is a bit harsh for a guy that's only had a few "scrapes" with the law, but I'll go along with whatever you folks decide.

post-3242-0-58233000-1343865861_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE