We got Hitched at the Museum

other dog

50 minutes ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I just wanted to take a minute to say to one of the finest couples that I have ever had the privilege and honor of knowing, that I am absolutely ecstatic for both of you. I have followed the romance from the start, and the two of you complement one another with absolute perfection. I am so stoked you got married, and so deeply saddened that Star and I could not make it. 

All of our love to both of you-
The Yardumian Family

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words. Lots of people were disappointed that you weren't there, they really wanted to meet you. It was very nice, everybody there seemed to have a good time, and they loved the venue. The tractors with mighty Detroit Diesel engines in them were a huge hit with everyone too.

We had a lot of food left over too- a lot! Along with a pickup load of beer. PXL_20221015_142047110.thumb.jpg.cc877a672912db4b7bedb0ca3f35600f.jpg

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 minutes ago, other dog said:

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words. Lots of people were disappointed that you weren't there, they really wanted to meet you. It was very nice, everybody there seemed to have a good time, and they loved the venue. The tractors with mighty Detroit Diesel engines in them were a huge hit with everyone too.

We had a lot of food left over too- a lot! Along with a pickup load of beer. PXL_20221015_142047110.thumb.jpg.cc877a672912db4b7bedb0ca3f35600f.jpg

You got Hamms for the poor confused soul that painted his bulldog that shit yellow, didn't you? 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

41 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Hell, I didnt know that Hamm's beer was still around..   I have an older sign, not sure of the era..  it still lights up...

KIMG1263.JPG

Yes, they sell it up here at the store near my house. I think it's the cheapest beer in there. I got a 6 pack of of it for Gregg, Underdog on BMT, and I even had that imported IC Light for Tim Jumper. And we had Bud Light, Miller Lite, Natural Light, Cayman Jack margarita drinks, and a Mike's variety pack. So there was no reason to be thirsty.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

You got Hamms for the poor confused soul that painted his bulldog that shit yellow, didn't you? 

That is correct. And I still had 6 IC Lights left that Tim gave me at Macungie last year so I brought those for him, and he brought a 30 pack of it himself! I had 36 each Bud Light and Miler Lite, and 24 Natural Lights and 24 Mike's. I was trying to look out for everybody.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Congratulations.....was surprised though that a practical guy like you would spring for a tux rental..must have been the Brides influence😎

Hopefully many good years  ahead for you!

I'll have you know that that's not a rental, I actually own that fine clothing! 

And thank you.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dirtymilkman said:

Looks like James Bond in that picture! Congratulations! 

I was with James Bond, he said he hoped nobody recognized him. I might be in trouble for posting his picture now, he said "just make up a name, tell 'em I'm Mark Wright or something".

• Haha 1