The Dog Park Today

1 hour ago, tenfive0 said:

The CF-600 Hauler off the leash today at the dog park.

20201003_120135-75.jpg

Should’ve come down a ways and parked with the rest of the CFs, we even had an open spot for you!

Although I suppose yours might feel a little strange seeing as it’s not a firetruck anymore...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

3 hours ago, h67st said:

Great photos...looks like a lot of nice trucks. 2 W71s, and one of them a day cab...that's rare! And the 4wd Ultraliner! I wish I could have been there.

I was speaking to my brother about those Ultraliner's a few months back

A very unusual truck for sure, was the step in the chassis that I have read about pressed in or was it joined 

Really interesting stuff 

Paul

16 hours ago, CaptainCrutch said:

Should’ve come down a ways and parked with the rest of the CFs, we even had an open spot for you!

Although I suppose yours might feel a little strange seeing as it’s not a firetruck anymore...

When I pulled in after registering I was directed to park were I parked by the yard attendant. I guess they didn't know where I fit in. The redheaded stepchild.  No problem, I'm use to feeling a lot more strange then a little.

The truck still serves - it purpose for me. I'm not looking for anyone's approval other then my own.

Edited by tenfive0
  • Like 2

Mack 11E.jpg

Definitely looks like a great time and a great show!

Very glad for those guys who could visit or participate. And those who couldn't now can see it on the pictures.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing so many of. Special thanks for W71 and 4WD MH.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

32 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Capt'n  I hope you do not mind but  I posted a link to your pictures over on the Just Old Trucks website here::  http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/162835/Gerhartss

I’m good with that, anything to share such an amazing event with those who couldn’t make it for one reason or another!

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!