New here! B60T project

• 3 weeks later...

I am glad to see you are OK and found some computer time to advise us of your VERY BUSY family life..  Thanks for the update and pictures..

Also here is the contact info for Dave Zsido who may have some more info on the history of your truck:: 3 Haywood Ave, Rutland VT 05701   802-775-6576

• Like 1

Brocky

4 hours ago, Brocky said:

I am glad to see you are OK and found some computer time to advise us of your VERY BUSY family life..  Thanks for the update and pictures..

Also here is the contact info for Dave Zsido who may have some more info on the history of your truck:: 3 Haywood Ave, Rutland VT 05701   802-775-6576

I did reach out to Dave Zsido last month!  He connected me with someone in Brattleboro.

God love you I figured you were all real busy couldn’t resist the smart ass remark ha ha all I could think of as he didn’t expect you to be beating him to death On that truck Come on baby this thing needs to be done in two months ha ha Ha glad you’re all doing well thanks for the heads up but my wife is no different except it’s all outdoor duties.... bob

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Looking  good

So the pin striping on the Freightliner, was it painted or stuck on vinyl ? 

Lot of these jokers on here wouldn't mind seeing that either, so dont be shy to share pictures of the Freightliner as well 

Paul 

Paul,

We masked it off three times for paint with some pretty complex designs and I detailed it out with vinyl.  I will share pictures when it's done! 🤩

• Like 1

Yes all those little panels look terrific I am not sure about it but I thought we figured out  we have the same birthday mine is Sunday I’ll be 65 hopefully were barbecuing ribs so the old lady says Ha ha ha let’s see what happens right work girl Again thanks for keeping us posted those body parts look excellent... bob

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Yes all those little panels look terrific I am not sure about it but I thought we figured out  we have the same birthday mine is Sunday I’ll be 65 hopefully were barbecuing ribs so the old lady says Ha ha ha let’s see what happens right work girl Again thanks for keeping us posted those body parts look excellent... bob

Yes!  We share a birthday!  I'm 43 on Sunday.  I'm just hoping not to cook that day!!  Ribs sound great. 🤩