Best of Biden

Mack Technician

I'm afraid it's over guys.  Just hope the two GA Senate seats are NOT lost.  And as I heard one news "analyst" say a few weeks ago, Biden's only hope is that those two seats remain Republican.  That is the only way he can keep the loon "progressives" in check as he does not have the balls or the brains to do it on his own.  (Last sentence my thought, not the "analysts" he expressed it a bit differently😎)

• Like 1

Don’t forget forget the big tax cut trump gave us worker bees and corporate... Fedex saved so much money on thier taxes,,, they gave us all bonus checks because of it they passed it down..... I suppose that’s all down the toilet..... bob

• Like 1

I wonder what will happen to my little business When President Harris takes over ? I'm a one man operation, I have a mobile truck repair service. Most of my customers are in construction. I work on a lot of dump trucks... and occasionally some heavy equipment. Jojo

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

I wonder what will happen to my little business When President Harris takes over ? I'm a one man operation, I have a mobile truck repair service. Most of my customers are in construction. I work on a lot of dump trucks... and occasionally some heavy equipment. Jojo

Good luck! We are in the same 

boat.   Trucking and ReadyMix over here.  

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Good luck

I run a small land surveying business 

• Like 1

Best of luck to you small business guys .... wasn’t even going to bring this up but my sister is a front line worker mass general and she was just telling me yesterday her and her gang got thier shots yesterday... so why the hell does Biden come first????? Geeeeeeeeeeesus (REALLY?) like wow man... bob

Edited by mowerman
Miss spell word