Best of Biden

Mack Technician

This election was Trump’s to lose.After that first debate I started saying he was going to lose.He did a great job for the country,but his ego got the best of him.I voted for him both times,why he couldn’t just let his policy do all his talking.I truly believe he woke up every morning thinking how he could piss off the Democrats.Just by the things he was doing for this country would have been enough to piss them off.Just my 2 cents worth.The Republican are going to have to come up with one hell of a candidate for 2024.We can only hope grandpa Joe and spread eagle foul things up so bad that this country comes to it senses.

• Like 2

Yes there were many times I wished Trump we be quiet, but his ego is bigger than he is.. I will admit, he did help lose the election in some ways due to his ego... I'm going to miss the prosperity I have...  Jojo

• Like 2

The FBI is arresting those people, local law enforcement is responsible for last year. 

What part is it you want back? Because if it's all of it-most of it you wouldn't want back

if you grew up in the late 50's through the 60's. It wasn't leave it to beaver. 

One ping only

I guess you have a good point.. I just wish we weren't so divided, it seems like it gets worse each year...Too many people out for Power and Self... As far as the country, I don't want it to be conrtoled by Commies,  I have no idea of what real communism is, only what ive been taught.. Anyway, I am greatful for the freedoms we have, that was born of the blood of soldiers. Thats what I want, sir... Thank you for the insight, Jojo

• Like 1

It's called meeting in the middle, Both side have to give, it can't be one direction. I will help anyone who

needs real help I won't help or go along with phony ideas or laziness. Every morning I get up and make 

concessions all day in order to achieve what I started out to do. I think everyone likes their freedoms,

just some don't show it or think about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One ping only

4 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I guess you have a good point.. I just wish we weren't so divided, it seems like it gets worse each year...Too many people out for Power and Self... As far as the country, I don't want it to be conrtoled by Commies,  I have no idea of what real communism is, only what ive been taught.. Anyway, I am greatful for the freedoms we have, that was born of the blood of soldiers. Thats what I want, sir... Thank you for the insight, Jojo

I give you an European perspective on where the Democrats and the Repulicans stand in comparision to the European political parties. The political views and aims of the Republicans would be seen in Europe as right wing politics reaching into the fare right, while the political view and aims of the Democrats are in Europe represented by political parties slightly right from the middle. Thats why I always have to laugh a bit if you call the Democrats, even does of the left wing, Commies. In Europe we have some political parties that are near beeing Commies or evolved from real communist parties. But they are far left in the european politcal spectrum.

For many in Europe it is terrifying to see that a country that evolved from a united fight against a hugh problem (and showed unity in many crisis) is now diveded strongly in two parties in a manner that a civil war is more realistic than fighting a crisis united. But we see this strong seperation of politicals view also increasing in Europe. I see it as a result of todays politicans not beeing able to explain the complexe problems they face in a manner that most of the people not involved in this job can understand it. And those who speak in an understanable way do only offer simplifciations, agitation and even hatred

• Like 1

13 hours ago, grayhair said:

I guess it depends... I grew up then, late '50s through the '60s.  I saw zero crime,.  As kids we didn't have to worry about roaming perverts or gangs.  Ride our bicycles into town and throw them in a pile behind the Woolworths, get a coke for a dime, a candy bar for a nickle, and go see the Saturday double feature for 50 cents.  Nobody stole our bikes, still there when the movie let out. Mow lawns for $2.00.  In the winter, shovel snow off driveways for $2.00.  I'd take it all over again (except for the times in the principal's office or detention when we were being turds and deserved it.)  As high-schoolers, hitch hiked from NJ to FL to CA to TX, all over the place.  No problem.  Go to the beach and boardwalk in the summer.  Play pinball in the acades for a nickle a game and listen to the juke, 3 tunes for a quarter. For me was all good, even though I didn't know it at the time.  Never saw my parents have words or any arguments at all.  So, it was Leave it To Beaver for me, kind of. Guess I was just fortunate.      

Sad my kids didn't see much of that freedom and my grandkids won't ever enjoy that safe and relatively worryfree environment. 

Pretty much same here, except for that hitch-hiking part🤣

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.