Jump to content

What the F... is wrong ?????


B MACK
 Share

Recommended Posts

       In civilian life once you drop the hammer your life has changed forever and usually not for anything good. Fact

       And your giving the little pukes too much credit-----they don't even know what the word liberal means. Their only goal in life is to be destructive.

  • Like 1

One ping only

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

Perhaps the members who disagree with the politics of the union ought to vote in leaders more in line with their beliefs? Continually electing the same corrupt leaders while expecting a change in attitude or direction isn't far off from the definition of insanity: repeating the same thing over & over again expecting different results. It just isn't going to happen.

Most of the union members wouldn’t want to vote in someone who would expect them to work and not let them get away with whining, protesting without any repercussions or protect them from being fired no matter what. The Dems promise them free stuff and more of it for a vote just like they promise people on the dole who refuse to work more free stuff for a vote. 

  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I need to dump the holy water out and conjure up the Hydra 🐉  Maxidyne. Has she been working in vain on this topic for years? 

Union knowledge quiz......Anybody tell me how union workers get fired? Facts only, not generalizations about “lazy this”, “useless that”. Some of that’s true, undoubtedly, but how does a union worker ACTUALLY get canned? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

steal. either hours, or product. 

show up on drugs or drunk. then fail to pass rehab. 

receive usually 4 or 5 writeups/reprimands.

take too many unapproved days off. 

failure to report accident/vehicle damage.

  • Like 2

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

steal. either hours, or product. 

show up on drugs or drunk. then fail to pass rehab. 

receive usually 4 or 5 writeups/reprimands.

take too many unapproved days off. 

failure to report accident/vehicle damage.

Pretty much sewed that up.

Add Sexual harassment, quick exit strategy. 

Sleeping on job

Any gambling, betting, pooling or gaming

The company loads the contract heavy against worker misconduct.....then the supervisors and chief superintendents  names mysteriously show up on the work crews “underground” football/baseball pool. Hmmm 🤔 

Every year we each get a 4 page review from our supervisor. It’s tallied. If we don’t score high enough we first get a % pay cut on our hourly wage. You have a set amount of time to improve. If the improvements don’t happen your fired without excuse.

The difference in a union is the management can’t fire via spontaneous personal bias or whim, it has to be documented. 

Edited by Mack Technician
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I need to dump the holy water out and conjure up the Hydra 🐉  Maxidyne. Has she been working in vain on this topic for years? 

Union knowledge quiz......Anybody tell me how union workers get fired? Facts only, not generalizations about “lazy this”, “useless that”. Some of that’s true, undoubtedly, but how does a union worker ACTUALLY get canned? 

 

Any unwoke comments that could be twisted into a racist comment, even private ones, will get you a pink slip with a quickness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I need to dump the holy water out and conjure up the Hydra 🐉  Maxidyne. Has she been working in vain on this topic for years? 

Union knowledge quiz......Anybody tell me how union workers get fired? Facts only, not generalizations about “lazy this”, “useless that”. Some of that’s true, undoubtedly, but how does a union worker ACTUALLY get canned? 

 

Somebody page me?

Biggest cause is usually alcoholism and chemical dependency, which often manifests as poor attendance. In enlightened workplaces that follow the law, worker gets a chance at rehabilitation but sadly most resume use. Violence or threat of same is rare, but in zero tolerance workplaces usually results in immediate dismissal with little grounds for defense through the grievance process.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where I work, sexual harassment is a requirement, the females turned casual Friday into sexual harassment Friday.

Violence happens and is just called stress relief, it’s funny when you see an 85 year old man throw a printer at the wall ant it explodes into pieces. The first time shocked me but IT just picked up the debris and put a new printer in the old ones place

Functional alcoholics are common

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Quickfarms said:

Where I work, sexual harassment is a requirement, the females turned casual Friday into sexual harassment Friday.

Violence happens and is just called stress relief, it’s funny when you see an 85 year old man throw a printer at the wall ant it explodes into pieces. The first time shocked me but IT just picked up the debris and put a new printer in the old ones place

Functional alcoholics are common
 

😱—-where do you work?!!! The Jerry Springer Show Headquarters? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

I need to dump the holy water out and conjure up the Hydra 🐉  Maxidyne. Has she been working in vain on this topic for years? 

Union knowledge quiz......Anybody tell me how union workers get fired? Facts only, not generalizations about “lazy this”, “useless that”. Some of that’s true, undoubtedly, but how does a union worker ACTUALLY get canned? 

 

At our workplace union members do get fire for stealing, fighting, fail second drug test, fail second alcoholic test, too many accident, not pass the 6 month probation, etc.  In past 10 years 25 members at PennDOT, 4 members at PLCB and 1 member at State Police Troop K  were let go for breaking work rules. The last one that was let go because he fail to renew his state inspection license and another one at PLCB got 5 day suspend  and it comes with a final warning for use profanity  I do hold a title with union which is non pay. For past 18 years I hold the position of  President of AFSCME Local 1952 and work for Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation full time. Local 1952 have a staff that is a VP, Treasurer, 3 members of EB, Recording Secretary and 3 Trustee which all is non-pay position with union

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had an unusual conversation about unions with a logger co-op that’s starting in Rhinelander. The co-op group is made of 7 members from 7 different Master Loggers Association districts in the state. They want to buy the failing Verso papermill in Wisconsin Rapids. 

I was working on the co-op president’s Mack truck Tuesday night and he explained the plan to purchase. I said “I assume you guys are going to bust up the union before you open the doors?”. This is a guy who for the last decade has told me papermill unions are the reason for the low wood Tonage  prices and logger hardships. Surprisingly He said “no, we’want to keep the union. It’s labor infrastructure that, if we leave intact, will make the acquisition easier”. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So another late night which means Waffle House for supper, OH boy,  anyway zoom in and the cook who has been there for 25 years is cooking, they say he has been there longer but I know for sure 25 years cause that's  how long I have eating his cooking,  anyway some yahoo puts some RAP sh*t on the noise box, so I put on my look of disgust and manager wants to know what's wrong, As nice as I could I explained that if Christopher Columbus is offensive than that SH*T is offensive to me, they unplugged the noise box and I ate in peace except for some whispers from the dark pigmented life forms, seems they thought that was unfair, my only comment was how does it feel ???? score one for the white boy bit*h. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, david wild said:

So another late night which means Waffle House for supper, OH boy,  anyway zoom in and the cook who has been there for 25 years is cooking, they say he has been there longer but I know for sure 25 years cause that's  how long I have eating his cooking,  anyway some yahoo puts some RAP sh*t on the noise box, so I put on my look of disgust and manager wants to know what's wrong, As nice as I could I explained that if Christopher Columbus is offensive than that SH*T is offensive to me, they unplugged the noise box and I ate in peace except for some whispers from the dark pigmented life forms, seems they thought that was unfair, my only comment was how does it feel ???? score one for the white boy bit*h. 

Welp, let’s flip this pancake again to their side? Sir Mix-a-Lot’s rap tune “I Like Big Butts” directly applies to the midnight, waffle stuffing, munch-a-thon folks? May have been perfectly appropriate music genre? To quote Fred...... Just say’in!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve been following this post a little bit but it seems to jump from one issue to the  next I’m still wondering when they’re going to serve jail time and restitution for busting up buildings when they were probably figure it out after work and give all your money away to everybody else .... ahahahahaha  How about it ass clown ,,,,you wanna dance.. fine ,now you simply pay the fiddler ... bob

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...