Where is Billy T

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

willie dog      mia

He’s too busy driving the hell out of his newly finished tanker while summer is still here 😁

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:32 PM, carlotpilot said:
willie dog      mia

Thanks for that..... but I think perhaps his wife put her foot down when the truck was complete and told him... oh right Bucky....You had your way for that entire restoration now it’s time to start on that honey do list ....bob

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, other dog said:
Green Dash is pretty active on facebook, but I think he works nights.

Yes I met him at watts show 2 years ago and he says he runs with one of our drivers every night Fedex freight but thanks I was surprised he wasn’t there this year....bob

On 8/26/2019 at 2:07 PM, mowerman said:

Thanks for that..... but I think perhaps his wife put her foot down when the truck was complete and told him... oh right Bucky....You had your way for that entire restoration now it’s time to start on that honey do list ....bob

When my wife tries that I just hand her half of the bills for the house and tell her that she needs to pay her half and it ends there.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 11:35 AM, Quickfarms said:

When my wife tries that I just hand her half of the bills for the house and tell her that she needs to pay her half and it ends there.

I’ve grown to figure out,,,,,,after talking to a few older fellas lately I’m probably not going to have lotsa play time for toys till retirement but god love ya for standing your ground....I certainly put my foot down from time to time,,,,but generally the honeydews are home improvements that benefit me as well .....Bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BillyT said:

Thanks for the flowers KSB and others! Since we last spoke my wife passed away and I broke my hip.Her from COPD,related to smoking and me from being a dumbass and falling out of bed! My tablet is wearing out and I can't post a question only answer them, gonna get a new one! Anyone like that new "cornbinder" that looks like it's from mad max? I do!

My condolences.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Billy, we're here if you need us. most all of the crew here missed ya.  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE