Thanksgiving

Everybody have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.  We're going to my grandson fixer upper house  :)

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Happy turkey day guys, I got the flu the day I packed into elk camp (supposed to be there 8 days) where I was going to spend thanksgiving with my wife. Instead she gets to put up with a grumpy truck driver trying to get over th flu and keep from getting pneumonia.  Oh well the best plans....

• Sad 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Here's hoping everyone has the best Thanksgiving. We get to spend it with our 17 month old granddaughter so ours is great.

Sure do miss the Thanksgiving day high school rivalry games that we had in MA growing up though. That is a great tradition.

• Like 2

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

With the bird in the smoker,Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

7 minutes ago, fxfymn said:

Sure do miss the Thanksgiving day high school rivalry games that we had in MA growing up though. That is a great tradition.

Leominster (Trade High '74) vs Fitchburg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Happy turkey day guys, I got the flu the day I packed into elk camp (supposed to be there 8 days) where I was going to spend thanksgiving with my wife. Instead she gets to put up with a grumpy truck driver trying to get over th flu and keep from getting pneumonia.  Oh well the best plans....

Good luck.  My wife has pneumonia and she's a store manager for an Ollie's bargin outlet trying to get ready for the disaster that starts Friday morning.     Hope ya feal better

• Like 1

My home town Clockers (Ashland) lost 35 to 33 to the Hillers (Hopkinton). Oh well its good training for the coming Red Sox season. It was still a great Thanksgiving though.

For all of the MA transplants out there here is a run down of the Thanksgiving day games; http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/high_school/high_school_insider/2015/11/thanksgiving_day_football_scoreboard

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!