Hey You! Read This! Prayers Needed! 

1958 F.W.D.

Prostate cancer hits close to home for me.  Dad came up with it when he was about 56.  He has high blood pressure (as do I) and the doc ran the PSA test on him for good measure as part of an annual check up to make sure he was managing the blood pressure and such.  It was caught early and he beat it thankfully.  I've been getting an annual physical since I was 40 that include a PSA test and the other part I really hate but...If you are over 50, get a physical every year and have it checked.  If your dad or uncle has had it, start at 40.  It is detectable and curable, but you need to look for it.  As with Hatcity, it may never give you symptoms until its started to move around.

I am praying for Hatcity now and I also pray that any of you old farts out there that don't manage your own health, start to do so.  We need to spread the word to our friends and family to help each other out.  God bless you all and especially Hatcity.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gmerrill0516 said:

Prostate cancer hits close to home for me.  Dad came up with it when he was about 56.  He has high blood pressure (as do I) and the doc ran the PSA test on him for good measure as part of an annual check up to make sure he was managing the blood pressure and such.  It was caught early and he beat it thankfully.  I've been getting an annual physical since I was 40 that include a PSA test and the other part I really hate but...If you are over 50, get a physical every year and have it checked.  If your dad or uncle has had it, start at 40.  It is detectable and curable, but you need to look for it.  As with Hatcity, it may never give you symptoms until its started to move around.

I am praying for Hatcity now and I also pray that any of you old farts out there that don't manage your own health, start to do so.  We need to spread the word to our friends and family to help each other out.  God bless you all and especially Hatcity.

I'm out of likes, so will say THANK YOU

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear.

My g/f went through breast cancer this past year.  Had a 3" tumor removed from left breast.  Radiation, diet, pills has it in control.  Now the concern is it might work its way down to ovaries.  That surgery is scheduled for February.

Stay strong!!

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I never knew how many people I know had cancer at some point.  When all the racers in my group heard about Karen last spring,  I lost track of the number that came up and told me their survivor story.  I was totally blown away.   One just got it in his intestines this fall.  Had a foot or so removed.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 months later...