Trump

david wild

I for one think that a businessman would be rather refreshing as opposed to a professional politician for once. How much worse could he do than any of the other idiots up for nomination (on either side of the aisle?)

That being said.....Trump is a racist, narcicisstic, egotistical prick and I don't trust him farther than I can throw him.

I don't trust him either, I think he is in it for himself. He really does not know the issues and the more I listen to him he talks about himself, says an off hand remark about an issue than something about it needs to be fixed than moves on to the next thing with out explaining what he will do to make it better. He sounds like this guy.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

He is in it for his Ego and Power.

Explain how he is going to deport millions of illegals? The same unconstitutional way Obama is trying to allow them in by Executive order? Or perhaps how will he make a sovereign nation pay for a border wall? Will he use intimidation and military force? He does not give any explanation for how he is going to do anything. What is his plan to combat ISIS? Bomb the $hit out of them, really? How is he going to create jobs in America, by strong arming Ford and Apple?

Are you are willing to trade one dictator for another?

He also wants single payer Health care http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/trump-pushes-single-payer-healthcare-tax-increase-on-wealthy/

Robert

I defiantly hear Trump and wanted to believe but there just has been no substance or plan just rhetoric. If he could explain himself and policy maybe he win more than 50% of the party.

Just because the POTUS is a dud, do you think our country and economy can take another one? I don't want to take that chance and allow the US to slip further to left away from traditional morals and values and bigger government. I have three kids still in house they don't need to be saddled with anymore difficulty and debt than they already have.

if you were a poker player would you tell all at the table what cards you`re holding?

• Like 2

if you were a poker player would you tell all at the table what cards you`re holding?

Trump is playing poker with my kids future?? That statement makes no sense. I know I am not a lamb that needs to be kept in the dark if you think you Trump does not need to explain his policy's and wait until he gets elected than you must be one of the 300000 signs to keep Obama in the WH.

Robert

Trump is playing poker with my kids future?? That statement makes no sense. I know I am not a lamb that needs to be kept in the dark if you think you Trump does not need to explain his policy's and wait until he gets elected than you must be one of the 300000 signs to keep Obama in the WH.

in politics as in poker you do not lay your cards on the table until until after you get in the tournement

• Like 1

What's the difference if he keeps it a secret or just plain doesn't know? I'd rather know that going into it then get lied to like we do every four years for the past 30. Politicians lie about what they're going to do to get into office and we keep falling for it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2