B-73 Restoration

• 3 weeks later...

if your going to print that picture and make Christmas cards , put me down for 2 boxes. 🙂. not to sound like a scrooge, based on past experiences with drivers putting REAL wreathes on front of radiator; the heat dries out the bristles and radiator sucks them in to core. plastic wreathes not as bad, real wreathes were allowed at bumper height. just sayin. excellent picture. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, yarnall said:

Are you finally done with this?  It sure took long enough.  Now what am I going to read before bed?  What’s the next project?  I could bring a G73 up.  It doesn’t need nearly as much work. Luckily that Coca Cola LJ isn’t done yet. I can live vicariously through him.   Mike 

Well, I have a bunch to do and I need to finish the B73 when I get it back in the spring. First, clean up my shop, it looks like it exploded when I was trying to finish the bed. Second, I still have to finish the ‘41 cruiser for the State Police Museum. Then, my cousin called me about doing some work on his M38A1 jeep. Not sure about the Jeep, usually I frown on working on relatives vehicles. I’ve had several people ask me about doing projects for them, but that can turn into a can of worms. If I was closer to you, it might be possible.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. I just just found this last night and stayed up till 3am reading it all. That was just awesome. Like everyone else said, thank you so much for sharing all this in such detail. Its all been incredible. I hope you enjoy that beautiful B73 and 42 for many many years. 
Josh

Edited by Macktruckman
  • Like 1