The trip to Walcott aka Adventures in Antique Trucking

Neat trip. Like to make it over there, someday. Kinda like Mudcungie. Someday.

Glad to hear it went without too much issue. I always give the ol B a smack on the fender and a "thanks for getting me home" after every trip.

Your boy looks like my g/f BEFORE i put the bunk on. She would bobble along in that seat trying to sleep. Now she can just lay down(and get shook to death LOL).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Great story. I bet you are sick of tires by now. Thanks for sharing and glad it worked out okay. I like the "A's". Good luck with them and keep us posted. That B-81 in the picture above must be an 83 or something with that big radiator...I wonder which?

Regards

I know the fellow in the white 62 KW and the Diamond T beside it.

post-10018-0-80088500-1436892706_thumb.j

I heard this story last year: Few years back, while going to a show, a strap broke on the DT. He only has two on it(not good). So it worked loose and broke the other strap. It then banged its way out of the trailer(32ft enclosed gooseneck-race trailer like mine) and fell out on the road!! Luckily he had just pulled away from a light and the DT rolled to a stop and passerbyers came to his aide. Luckily very minimal damage to the truck. Had to get the rear door fixed up on the trailer.

I would never haul anything with just two ratchet straps. My race car has four on it all the time. 20 yrs without any problems(even after I jackknifed it going to York).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Your trip sounds like an adventure.

Sorry to hear about all those flats but that's goot you could miss any other issues.

Surprized of the numper of the tyres blown though.

From seeing the pis there was a great show day.

And it's nice everybody of your family enjoyed the entertainment.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

What time did it stop raining Saturday or did it. I ran in rain for about 200 miles south east on I74.

Stopped around 4ish and by the time we went to dinner was really nice

Thanks all for the comments

Freightrain they were lucky I am like you if you got-em use-em.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Great story. I bet you are sick of tires by now. Thanks for sharing and glad it worked out okay. I like the "A's". Good luck with them and keep us posted. That B-81 in the picture above must be an 83 or something with that big radiator...I wonder which?

Regards

It's a B81,but it has the radiator from a B815,the original was either missing or damaged beyond repair,can't remember what Larry told me.It's owned by a BMT member from St.Louis,Larry Pruitt aka FIREMAN,and the radiator came a BMT member in MI,JohnnyMackJr.