To those up in the northeastern states...

RowdyRebel

bring it on. about sick of the single digit cold. least with some snow on the ground it makes it feel a little warmer. im about tired of the media blowin it out of proportion myself. its winter, it storms, get over it. it snows, we deal with it best we can...

I agree!!! Enough of the doom and gloom.....

I think us northerners, are used to the winter. We just get sick of dealin' with it, even though most of us aren't moving anyway! We just like to vent to an audience that is prolly saying,"hey assholes, move south like we did!". Al

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

HUGE FIZZLE in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton Pa. Area. We had a grand total of maybe 2" which was all on the ground before 11pm last night.

Now excuse me, I have some sick, twisted snow-loving friends I have to go talk off of a ledge and then take away their razor blades and shoe laces.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

We got 28 27.8 one the East End 4 + foot drift in front of shop. Bah had to shovel the door to get the tractor out to plow. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm in the "sweet spot" for snow in Mass. 30"+ and it's still snowing. I took two feet out of the driveway around 8:00 and another 8" around 2:00 this afternoon. It is still snowing hard at the moment. It keeps me in shape for mowing the lawn come May. I don't enjoy either. The yard around the driveway is 5' deep.

• Like 1

Ended up with a little over a foot. So much for 30"

Orient Point ended up with 34 inches, we got another 2 inches this morning.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE