Lucy! I'm Home!

41chevy

Thanks everybody. She's about 70% back to her old self. Called me an A hole for worrying so much about her, so that's a good sign. She is a visiting nurse and one of her Dementia patients banged her up pretty good. Told me to get out and play with my friends and leave her alone. So here I am. :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul I think you and I chatted before- she's a visiting nurse like my wife, yes??? My wife just had a dementia patient smack her upside the head last week, although the outcome was not as bad as it sounds like with your wife. In my wife's case the family was right there and jumped on him hard. I hope your wife is recovering, sounds as if she is.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

41 chev- you can just tell her about all of us so she don't loose her "edge" in dealing with demented people :whistling: I don't know if it will help in the healing process, but she will know its a wide spread condition and not a local out break!............hope the next 30% comes back quick. Rob

• Like 1

Paul I think you and I chatted before- she's a visiting nurse like my wife, yes??? My wife just had a dementia patient smack her upside the head last week, although the outcome was not as bad as it sounds like with your wife. In my wife's case the family was right there and jumped on him hard. I hope your wife is recovering, sounds as if she is.

Same as you wife a visiting nurse. This patient was apparently "medicated" by her grand daughter with all the side show cures for Alzheimers and Dementia. She usually works with developmentally disabled teens and has no problems controlling them. With the elderly lady she was afraid to used the normal take down method. Surprisingly (at least to me) she can't wait to get back to her job. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey Paul....great to see you back here. I was concerned about you since I never heard from you at Carlisle. I thought the worst of you but never thought about your wife. Definitely sorry to hear about the wife but glad she is on the road to recovery. I never thought about Dementia and violence. Again, good to see your post and hope and pray for a full and speedy recovery for the wife. :twothumbsup:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Maybe worth it if Linda Vaughn show up.

post-3242-0-79742400-1408756495_thumb.jp

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE