Wrong top on the air cleaner and the marker lights...It's a big dump body but they used them in some applications I think...I give up what are we looking for? I find it ood there are no air horns or marker lights on the roof of the cab..

Greg

I saw an article somewhere highlighting French B Models showing the same headlight panels, lowered headlights and lacking parking lamps. European manufactured B's?. Article could have been in the Wheels of Time or Double Clutch.

• Like 1

I don't think the headlights are low. Look at the curve of the fender & headlight panel. Not enough room to move them up. It looks more like the bottom of the headlight panel & fender has been abbreviated. Then there is that corner marker light.... Because I don't have any other answers I'd go with foreign built.

I don't think the headlights are low. Look at the curve of the fender & headlight panel. Not enough room to move them up. It looks more like the bottom of the headlight panel & fender has been abbreviated. Then there is that corner marker light.... Because I don't have any other answers I'd go with foreign built.

They're low,compare them to other B's in relation to the bottom of the shell.

• Like 1

there were no foreign manufactured B models that I know of. that air cleanr bonnet is original. many trucks had that top hat style bonnet instead of the hubcap style. many B421's and B20's and B30's came thru bald on the roof with no marker lights. im guessin it was spec'ed for snowplow use or something? there is pictures in the B model archive book with blank headlight panels and separate L model style ones mounted on the bumper because the truck was too high for a standard one. im guessin this was a predecessor to that?

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I was thinking euro, no cab lights, corner markers and the euro tag, I bet you would get more than a few looks at Macungie with it.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I notice on both the Euro B's the bottom edges of the filler panels and fenders seem to be cut shorter. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE