Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

RV I can see, rental box truck o.k. but how the hell can you drive a semi and not know your trailer height ? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

If the truck is from Iran it's nuclear powered!

Haifa, Israel 1995 V 12 Cummins

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

11foot8.com is great for a laugh, I've watched hours of trucks and buses hitting that bridge.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

11foot8.com is great for a laugh, I've watched hours of trucks and buses hitting that bridge.

Camper trailers are the best... Bet most don't know the AC's are gone til a bird craps on their head through the hole.

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

Hey, that's one of our wraparound stetson truckers there.... true Canadians..!!!!

ironically his brother truckers went on strike on the west coast recently holding some interesting signs... :whistling:

BC Mack

Ok BC that was photo-shoped right??? I don't believe that.

Are you behind this other dog?

Keith 

Ok BC that was photo-shoped right??? I don't believe that.

Are you behind this other dog?

no conspiracy here....

it was a photo of the container strikers and their signs seemed ironic after their track record in this city..

here is some tv footage http://globalnews.ca/news/1197505/unionized-truck-drivers-to-join-strike-at-port-metro-vancouver/

unless..... otherdog has changed the internet... hmmm

BC Mack

I didnt look at the video but I'll bet big money he was driving a 5 million miles + junk freightliner.

....or international......usually white, and beat half to death.....

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Back in the 80's every 4wd was jacked up! It was the cool thing to do. Then the 90's went backwards due to enforcement of bumper height laws. There are a few monsters but not like it was.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"