Super Trucker Saturday

rsb502

here is one from this last spring. truck made a wrong turn and turned into a farmers approach rather than the road he was supposed to turn on 1/4 mile past the road ended in a feild. then he noticed the trucks hauling to the job on the road about a mile away so he decided to continue across the feild till he sunk it in the soft ground

post-19171-0-18373600-1422165716_thumb.j

• Like 1

I've seen a good number of these pictures involving dump trucks,and my question is this (and yes I HAVE driven a dump trailer) is HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU NOT TELL/SEE THE BODY IS UP?????????????? effing ridiculous! do these guys not have mirrors on these trucks?...................................................Mark

I've brought that up. I have never driven a dump truck but it seems that for someone that does on a regular basis would also notice the unusual amount of light coming through the back window. I wonder if it's a distraction issue because, like those who will let a GPS unit do the thinking for them, these incidents seem to be happening more frequently.

Jim

the only way i can explain that is........after SWIFT fired the driver for stuffing a trailer in a low overpass the driver applied at a local contractors business and told them something along these lines.......Well I worked long haul for years but the wife is having medical issues and I just need to be home for her, so if you have a opening i'll do my damdist to make you one of the best well known local contractors in town :whistling:

not necessarily for something you'd want to be known for but you will definitely be one of the best well known local contractors in town!

• Like 1

Jim

Not only that xdudebrahx, the pto / pump would howl so bad when engaged, you couldn't wait to disengage it! Also, I would catch myself hitting the DOWN position on the pump lever quite frequently on the way back after dumping. Jutsta habit,I guess!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA