Ice storm

Timothy Maikshilo

Sorry about your bad luck Tim,it good you got the backup.My mom had the same problem the last time she lost her power it was for a week.It wouldn't have been all that bad but she was 80 years old and she wouldn't leave the house.So I went out and got her a backup gen set from Home Depot,works great.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it's hovering at 32 right now and light rain which is the problem, it freezes to all the cold surfaces and the poor trees get hammered. The 4430 used about 15 gallons all day and my son returned home for Christmas and the power came back on. Let's see what the morning brings!

• Like 1

We got something like that a couple of years ago.

Many trees were broken on the road and were was a troube to get into a car when it was ice-plumbed all around.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

You better move up north Tim. You could be hauling snow all night!

You got that covered buddy! But your doing it wrong,Work all day and chase Vanessa all night! ;)

well glad you got backup power...bob

Powers out again Bob....

We got something like that a couple of years ago.

Many trees were broken on the road and were was a troube to get into a car when it was ice-plumbed all around.

Vlad we are still loosing trees. 1/3 of my red pines are gone! Vinny and Bulldogboy hope you guys don't get this! I'll take some more pics......

• Like 1

We got about a 1/2" on ice between Saturday night and yesterday afternoon in Southern ontario. Hydro was out for 14hours, had alittle generator for the fridges and freezers and the gas fireplaces keptthe house warm. Needed a hammer to get into my car today

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Thankfully we still have power here. About 1/2" plus ice. Merry Christmas .

Glad to hear it. We keep loosing it but the trees can't take the weightpost-426-0-67746700-1388069082_thumb.jpgMy red pines planted about 20 years ago took it hardpost-426-0-62623500-1388069143_thumb.jpgThe deer are an easy target for the coy dogs who can run them down on the hard pack ice and snowpost-426-0-26187700-1388069270_thumb.jpg