that's a real fishbelly frame, not a fishplate like some B models used. that's a frame like a later B53 Series or early DM. kinda odd to see that on a B70 Mike. I liked that truck when it was first for sale but the truckin to Ny would have killed me. nice save Mike

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Those hubcaps have to be getting pretty scarce! Nice old period correct truck accessory! :twothumbsup: That metallic green B753 that Jack Hess sold a few months back had the same frame also.Nice truck,Mike!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yes I've seen that frame before. There was a small fleet not too far from here that had saved a B75S that was originally a concrete block & brick delivery straight truck. There must have been an option for the heavier frame, maybe part of the B7?S spec vs B7?ST spec.

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

I have several B7O's series with that frame. In fact it seems to me out west here I have seen very few without it? perhaps logging specified the heavier frame. What I have noticed is that the 5 hand hole wheels sure look different? or is it just the distortion of a picture but the holes look awful small.

I have several B7O's series with that frame. In fact it seems to me out west here I have seen very few without it? perhaps logging specified the heavier frame. What I have noticed is that the 5 hand hole wheels sure look different? or is it just the distortion of a picture but the holes look awful small.

I wish they were real 5 hole wheels,Dan,these are just chrome wheel covers.Of course if they were the real deal,my luck they'd be all blistered on the back side.

Guess I'll have to look over my other 2 over closer,but this is the first frame like that I'd noticed.

that's a real fishbelly frame, not a fishplate like some B models used. that's a frame like a later B53 Series or early DM. kinda odd to see that on a B70 Mike. I liked that truck when it was first for sale but the truckin to Ny would have killed me. nice save Mike

The trucking to Iowa about killed me,seems me and my hauler had a little mis-communication on the deal. Plus they had it at Yakima and didn't register it for the show like I asked.From now on,if I can't pick it up myself,I'm going to make sure the guy is a Mack guy,sure can't count on PACCAR folks.

• Like 2

Guess I'll have to look over my other 2 over closer,but this is the first frame like that I'd noticed.

The trucking to Iowa about killed me,seems me and my hauler had a little mis-communication on the deal. Plus they had it at Yakima and didn't register it for the show like I asked.From now on,if I can't pick it up myself,I'm going to make sure the guy is a Mack guy,sure can't count on PACCAR folks.

One chance that i insisted on taking care of the sleeper. I told them that it was very very important to not damage the truck..they loaded it on the wrong side, they drove it this way from california to new york... Paccar way, and then the mack guy way.

you lucky son of a gun,was that truck as decent as it looked in the pics????I never did get a response back from the seller.