Any Mack Titan?

• 1 year later...

Ya know thers a Superliner pics thread, now an MH pic thread, why not start an area on BMT with the room to creat the Superliner pic, MH pic, Titan pic, Granite pic, Mack fire apparatus pic threads? Im just saying I know we have a gallery and all but this would make searching for pics of specific types for refernce much easier and keep other areas of the site clear for things other than pics. Barry, its literally your world! whatta ya think?

Day late and a buck short, but I like your idea.

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part....

Ya know thers a Superliner pics thread, now an MH pic thread, why not start an area on BMT with the room to creat the Superliner pic, MH pic, Titan pic, Granite pic, Mack fire apparatus pic threads? Im just saying I know we have a gallery and all but this would make searching for pics of specific types for refernce much easier and keep other areas of the site clear for things other than pics. Barry, its literally your world! whatta ya think?

Good idea - categories - in the Gallery or forums section.

Could see many examples of a particular model.

So far at 20,000 miles all has been perfect. This thing drives and steers so nice. Turns sharper than my cl's and they have shorter wheelbases. Steers very smooth too. 525hp with mack 18, mack rears, 3.70's. Jake brake is awesome. It just did its first regen the other day! Mpg is 5.4-7.2. In this screwed up state of Mn, I'm legal for 76,000 pounds or I believe 90,000 with Ag permits. Im liscensed for 90,000. I must say I'm ecstatic over this truck. I was expecting the worst.

How many gallons is the tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

Striped up.

Looks great. As large as it is, I think it would cause problems if someone who is lactose intolerant were to get within 10 feet of it.

When I was a kid milk was put into 10 gallon cans....and we had to walk up hill both ways to school. :whistling:

I was born before cows were invented, but at least my neighborhood was flat.

• Like 2

Jim