Finally on the road

Really a nice looker. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Fine looking ride! Hey, do you get the blue Super back now?

That is a good sized shop you folks have there.

Jim

Got the blue one back,but I'm going to get some work done on it before I start driving it again.Going to change injectors and do a little tweaking to try and get the fuel mileage up.The red one's running on about 20 gal. less fuel a day doing the same thing,plus hauling 4000 lbs more legal weight per trip.That adds up to quite a bit at the end of the week.

That quonset building is just cold storage where we park our trailers,store tires,etc.,it's 40 x 240.Dad's shop is right across the street,it's a 40x60.

I think the Rawhide has to be the nicest looking truck Mack makes today. Really just a classy looking ride, especially under that bull wagon! Let me know what all you do to your blue truck, Mike. I'm getting 4.8 mpg out of an E7 350 and getting passed by everything. I'm going to run the rack and check for boost loss, maybe get the pump pressure checked... Not sure if I need injectors or not, yet...

Jake

Nice looking truck! Really like the grille. I see he has 9 lights on the top. Does it have the same high spot on the roof between the outside roof light and the center 3 like a CL has?

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"

Nice looking truck! Really like the grille. I see he has 9 lights on the top. Does it have the same high spot on the roof between the outside roof light and the center 3 like a CL has?

That grille was a PITA to put in.The 9 light deal kinda pissed me off,not so much that he put the extra lights on,but for the fact he took the horns off.It does have the same hi spot,but you gotta look really close to tell.

That grille was a PITA to put in.The 9 light deal kinda pissed me off,not so much that he put the extra lights on,but for the fact he took the horns off.It does have the same hi spot,but you gotta look really close to tell.

Well overall it looks great. Was just curious because I didn't notice the extra 4 being higher then the original 5. Good luck with it!

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"

I'm surprised there are any e7's out there getting less than 6-7mpg, the old 93 I had is still running getting 6.8 most I've run got at least 6 and closer to 7. I would guess you got to do some gear swapping to get into the power band and get those rpm down to get the mileage up. That rawhide looks good, I did 9 cab lights on the 06 Granite and I'm trying to get em here to do it on the 85. I don't know about that louvered grille, it looks good just dont know if i like it better than the factory elite grille. Good luck with the Superdog, keep us informed on what you do to it, I'm curious now.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"