Pictures of the Week

other dog

Huntleys DM yeah baby but I barely scratched the surface haha thanks so much for posting Tom… your the best I’m for sure going next year inspector Clouseau doesn’t know it yet, but it will be my last year of driving my income will go down considerably after that but I am for sure. Going out there every summer for watts show for sure. I don’t care if I have to sell apples to get the money.ya hear me??? Bob

• Haha 1

And yes Tom, I finally got through the whole gallery. Excellent first of all nice to see a collection that’s not entirely Alcoa wheels ha ha ready to work that’s what I like to see. Thanks again bud for doing all that. … Bob

16 hours ago, Swishy said:

Here in the udder side of the wotrld in Australia

we are deep into Winter

the snow thing is a touristy thing about 2 hours North from here

But spsoe we can dreeem

LOL

85537757.jpg

7b0cf773e55056e31d02b1dccd3b562b.jpg

U can never have tooo much        (  o  )(  o  )

LOL

cya

they must be cold '' none of them have hats on !! at least they have gloves. LOL

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I hope you are talking about the wimmin because snow absolutely sucks more than anything has ever sucked before. 

Man, I’m right there with you Bubba I hate it mainly it does us  no favors at all in my racket  long shifts and tire chains … Bob

13 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

AWESOME PICS Other Dog! Thanks for posting.

What's with the roof on the green CH??

Looks like it had an Air Dam on it and the Cab lights were built into it. They just haven't gotten around to changing the lights over to roof mount and just cut the air dam off to a certain point. I've seen a lotta guys do that

• Like 1

Some pic's from my heavy haul days.

20 cyl EMD powered generator with switch gear in house. GW around 170,000 (truck, trailer, and load). Pulled with a 400 Cummins, 13 spd  through a 14" organic clutch. 

Generator move.jpg

• Like 2