Pictures of the Week

other dog

Tom, do you need any donation to cover the expences on the car's battery to drive to Gladis to pic up the computer to take the show pics from your camera to post on here?

Ohh, sorry. Right at the mement I'm the man who's splitted from making international money transfers.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

30 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

Tom, do you need any donation to cover the expences on the car's battery to drive to Gladis to pic up the computer to take the show pics from your camera to post on here?

Ohh, sorry. Right at the mement I'm the man who's splitted from making international money transfers.

Thanks Vlad, I went over and got it today, along with everything else that I could cram into the car. I'll try to get it hooked up tomorrow and see what happens. I had hughesnet over there, satellite internet, I don't even know what we've got going on here.

I might not be able to do much myself because I can't mess up Zina's work computer. I used the hughesnet in Gladys and she was on CenturyLink so nothing clashed, there was no issue with using too much data. I was with hughesnet ever since I moved there in 2005 or 2006, and it served me well.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think I can at least upload the pictures from the camera to the computer without being connected to the interweb, I just can't post them anywhere. But I'm not sure. I'm not even sure I can remember how to hook everything back up 😜

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

find a 4 year old. they will have it hooked up, pictures downloaded, and posted to the interwebs in 5 minutes!!!

I got it hooked up and working, got all the pictures downloaded off of both cameras, but I'm not connected to the Internet. One camera had 240 pictures, the other had over 200, I forgot the exact number, but there's over 400 pictures anyway. Lots of duplicates I'm sure, because when I passed by a truck that I really liked I'd take a picture of it. Then if I passed by it again 5 minutes later I'd take another picture. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Macungie2023PorkLoin1.thumb.jpg.6351cba0ddfa2dacc7e79a48c34d2331.jpgMacungie2023PorkLoin2.thumb.jpg.595e4a18bff4532ed5c57cc4e1250576.jpg

The 9lb pork loin. Rubbed with olive oil and an applewood dry rub. Smoked for 4 or 5 hours until it hit 160 degrees. They say you can safely eat a pork loin at 145 but no thanks I just dont trust pink pork meat. I sliced it thin for sammiches. It was some good eatin. 

Yes indeed, very good eatin'!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 1:15 PM, Vladislav said:

Well I do remember one that backfired … bob

On 6/22/2023 at 3:58 AM, mowerman said:

Thought barbecue weather was never going to get here … we did some burgers Friday and steaks Saturday sorry no photo… Bob

Forgot to add that was just a quick job me and brother-in-law gas grill….  I  ordinarily use charcoal for bigger gatherings I know a lot of your fellows use gas but to me, it seems to take most of the charm and romance out of the  affair  Bob 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOBWhite said:

I forgot to mention the purple people eater Alis Chalmers engine was there! I've always wanted to see that engine, I grew up around Allis Chalmers tractors and used several gleaner combines and always liked the engines on them. 

Big purple was parked behind our trucks and where we had our chairs set up. It was interesting to see it right up til the dingus who brought it fired it up every 15 minutes and went wide open over and over with the exhaust pointing straight at us. Then he would do the same thing withe the detroit in his pickup.  I guess he wanted to be the local mosquito control.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Swishy said:

Other Dog

gudday m8

U do gr8 pix

As much as I and everybody else like truck pix

U missd out on a bit of skirt pix .......................  as in   ( ) ( )

If U kno wot eye mean

LOL

cya

I agree.