Pictures of the Week

other dog

9 hours ago, other dog said:

Here's the traditional noon picture of the BMT members in front of the Watt's Mack tent at high noon. Kind of a light turnout this year.

received_934234981146018.thumb.jpeg.a8563f10f9ed82ba092aadf9d0bceaf1.jpeg

66dc75 on left, OD on right and in the middle???  And Jim Hancock in another shot with OD...now if we could get him to respond

Sorry I missed it..last year too-memorial service for my wife that weekend and this weekend getting ready for counter tops that the wife had been talking about for a year😔..Getting installed Wed. on old cabinets that I made 22 years ago using 50+ year old southern pine that I had salvaged from old cottage we had that I knocked down ..wish me luck..keep the pix coming OD!

Safe trip home guys.

Bob

5 hours ago, Red Horse said:

66dc75 on left, OD on right and in the middle??? 

I belive he's one guy who recently claimed he has never heard of Macungie show...

Ok, he used to have a firetruck with Waukesha engine.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

7 hours ago, Red Horse said:

66dc75 on left, OD on right and in the middle???  And Jim Hancock in another shot with OD...now if we could get him to respond

Sorry I missed it..last year too-memorial service for my wife that weekend and this weekend getting ready for counter tops that the wife had been talking about for a year😔..Getting installed Wed. on old cabinets that I made 22 years ago using 50+ year old southern pine that I had salvaged from old cottage we had that I knocked down ..wish me luck..keep the pix coming OD!

Safe trip home guys.

Bob

Thank you, and sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, Vladislav said:

I belive he's one guy who recently claimed he has never heard of Macungie show...

Ok, he used to have a firetruck with Waukesha engine.

Yeah, I don't know who that other jackass is. He has a 1958FWD fire truck. All he could do was drive it by Macungie blowing the horn and waving- he couldn't stop because it doesn't have any brakes. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

The barrel smoker seems serving pretty fine.

Neat dark blue B-model at the last pic.

And many thanks for sharing Tom! A pleasure to see sitting on a sofa on the other side of the globe.

You're welcome! I like to take pictures. 

Yes, Randy cooked a huge pork loin in that smoker, 9 lbs.

By the way Zina said hi!

• Like 2

Thanks for that Brock Oil tractor.. I saw it a couple of years ago, but did not find anybody to talk to, am wondering if they are any relation???? The late Richard Brock, the red Federal from Florida, and I talked at a show and if we were relation it was many many generations ago..

• Like 1

Brocky

On 6/15/2023 at 2:22 PM, Vladislav said:

That Malo mixer on DMM chassis must be driven from Quebec if I'm not lost in geography. Pretty sure it belongs (belonged?) to a fleet of one of our fellow members. Any info on the Superdogs behind it?

@Vladislav to the best of my knowledge the Superdogs and the DM in front of the mixer all belong to members of the DePaul family, a contractor here in the Philadelphia, PA area. They are all beautiful restorations that have been to Macungie and out at Gerhart’s in the past. They may also own the mixer, but Tom’s photo is the first I’ve seen of it. @hicrop10 may know more…

Yup! Looks like you had a nice time at the show judging by the pics. Coming home after a pleasant event adds powers to fight rutine affairs.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

We had some produce to pick when we got back. The darker yellow things are yellow zucchini, the other is regular yellow squash. The tomatoes and peppers are looking good too, especially since we've had no rain. We're having fried squash and onions for supper.

PXL_20230618_190633265.thumb.jpg.f8f1b53c90330c3500101d56d714120e.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, other dog said:

We had some produce to pick when we got back. The darker yellow things are yellow zucchini, the other is regular yellow squash. The tomatoes and peppers are looking good too, especially since we've had no rain. We're having fried squash and onions for supper.

I could go for some spaghetti Squash like my Grandpa used to make 😋 

• Like 1

The Princess is a hell of cook when she wants to be and as a young bloke I was a hell of a eater 

As the years have gone by I have had to kurb my appetite or I would be the size of a whale

Still love my food but only eat probably a 1/8 th of what I did 10 or 15 years ago

Paul

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, other dog said:

I picked some peppers too, but I think I should have left them a little longer. The big jalapenos were fine, but I don't know if those long ones will turn red or what, I've never grown them before.

PXL_20230619_210739478.thumb.jpg.c2fd223ba03a09aabcac5b7059cb1ef1.jpg

• Like 1