Pictures of the Week

other dog

OD   I wasn't fast enough earlier today to get the picture. Saw one of your favorite Bs going up Route 222 today headed to the show ( that black dump truck with the red frame )  Cool seeing it in action like that. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mark T said:

OD   I wasn't fast enough earlier today to get the picture. Saw one of your favorite Bs going up Route 222 today headed to the show ( that black dump truck with the red frame )  Cool seeing it in action like that. 

I saw that truck come in, I took a zoom picture with the camera. 

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

It's a beautiful dump truck.   I also just happened to see that H360 Brockway with the dump trailer out by The Beacon  Bridge on RT 84.  It was something seeing it in the area it would have been working in 45 years ago. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mechohaulic said:

PICTURES  ARE EXCELLENT  .  thanks . makes me wish I made the venture down there. I would have been easy to spot; look for the ole guy with a cane ,LOL

I’ve pretty much explains have the crowd ha ha.. Bob 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

PICTURES  ARE EXCELLENT  .  thanks . makes me wish I made the venture down there. I would have been easy to spot; look for the ole guy with a cane ,LOL

Well, I'm the old fat guy with a dog in one hand, a drink in one hand, and a camera in one hand. I was worn out yesterday and this afternoon when we left. Vicki from Florida has one of those step counter apps. on her phone and she walked over 9,000 steps yesterday, I'm sure we all made as many. Except for the dogs, one human step equals 7 dog steps.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

construction co  in CT =Beard constuction  had decked out B/DM's dumps similar to pictures. chrome all over. waterbury Mack ordered two black beautys  had me install all sorts of chrome; ticket was waterbury mack  never asked Beard first. goal was to take account away from west haven Mack. Allan Beard told waterbury to stuff the trucks he didn't want them. YES heads did roll on that loss.