Sidetrack area

mowerman

39 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

ok I go for it ::: rat coffin (hot dog bun)  === dead horse (hot dog ). 😇

Nope.. Rat Coffin = Meat Pie

Dead horse = Tomato(red) Sauce...

• Like 1

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

I was just doing some research on the computer- what?..no, really. Anyhow, I decided to take a look at BMT, but it wouldn't let me sign in for some reason. So, I to tried to change my name from other dog to "guest", but I couldn't sign in as a guest either. So I tried my phone, and here I am. Still don't know what's going on with the computer.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

26 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Wife just sent me this thought you fellas would like it I thought it was hilarious 

922A3B85-11C9-490A-9F09-F1B62DBE278B.png

That reminds me of hauling pulp wood to Westvaco in Covington...sort of. I was running with Running Bear one day, and he said he bought an exercise bike at a yard sale. The guy that was selling it said he used it for a while, got tired of it, and after a while he just used it to hang his clothes on. So Running Bear said he bought it, used it for a while, got tired of it, then just used it to hang his clothes on. So I said "I could use an exercise bike". So I bought it, used it a while, got tired of it, then just used it to hang clothes on. 🤣 True story.

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

i had the same issue with both phone and computer,,,figured it out BMT wanted my email address in your handle box for some reason with you regular BMT passcode try that tom...bob 

Same here Bob. The sign in Page asks for your email address & not your username./.

Took me 2-3 Goes before I took the Hint..🤔

• Like 2

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Ha ha yeah me too. I thought that was something wrong with the system. Well the second time I tried to logon it was the same deal they wanted my email address instead of my handle. I am not sure whether that’s the way it’s going to be now  or something just temporary 

5 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Same thing happened to me with a free treadmill wound up stacking boxes on it and hanging clothes off. The handlebars came in handy but not for exercise.4??????? lol. Bob

Knocking the dust off the treadmill and the old lady?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

my wife has a treadmill which was first assembled in prospect , ct= disassembled and taken to knoxville, tn, assembled =disassembled hauled back to Watertown, CT=carried up 13 steps (in sections); reassembled !! and it sits there . I CAN'T put my clothes on it . get my ba-ls broke for not hanging up my clothes properly. it's a motorized unit;; not light weight.

• Haha 1

Do you see Brocky? They were just trying to get rid of it because it was their clothes hanger as well.. hey man let’s look at reality. All we need is a small closet…. Why are we paying $1200 for a in house torture chamber?

• Like 1

They are very boring. I try to use one one time I would rather go out and take a real walk fresh air  look around. It’s a lot more appealing. Those things are a real waste of money. I even tried to use it while watching a recorded Yankees game still wasn’t happy….. Bob

My boy sent me some pics of him and his young lady friend out and about 

received-1732599640474400.jpg

received-1248572676017948.jpg

I on the other hand took a magnificent swan dive off the house roof on Saturday 

Had one huge flubbery knee on Sunday morning and lots of minor cuts and bumps

Lucky I  landed on concrete as it broke my fall 

Paul 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mrsmackpaul said:

I on the other hand took a magnificent swan dive off the house roof on Saturday 

Had one huge flubbery knee on Sunday morning and lots of minor cuts and bumps

Lucky I  landed on concrete as it broke my fall 

Paul 

good thing you landed on your feet. if you landed on your thick head, you night have damaged the concrete.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..