Sidetrack area

mowerman

150 Posts already wow.

Whats the deal with hydraulic master and slave cylinder rebuild kits going extinct? And even if they are out their good luck finding them in the right size. Especially for the import or companies that don't exist anymore like International harvester. Why is It that I have to spend at least $400 bucks to get new wheel cylinders for my Toyota LandCruiser when rebuild kits for em would be $20 total. Why do I put myself though this? 

• Like 1

Bob, I just went through this with my '48 Int. KB-7...  I shelled out $375.00 for 2 rear wheel cyl's..  Yes i do have brakes now, but ,,,,  really????  I get it buddy.... jojo

• Like 2

I quit messing with old Chevys years ago on account of the same reason outpriced themselves  …. They took all the excitement out of it.. glad my Mack doesn’t really need a whole lot except little  stuff  mainly just alotta work that doesn’t cost anything 

I have some old truck  wheel  cylinders i found years ago in the trash old  company I worked for I took them home thinking they would probably come in handy sometime. I will post photos soon. It’s snowing out now here I don’t want to go outside.Bob 

Well, I guess we'll be having chicken for dinner every day for a while. I bought a whole chicken that I wanted to spatchcock just to try it, because I'd never cooked one like that before. And Zina had taken some chicken out of the freezer to make room for something else, so I said "no big deal- I'll just cook all of it".

The last chicken I cooked was so good I had chicken for dinner three days in a row. So y'all come on over and get some chicken, we've got plenty. I never did try that spatchcock thing, I cut it in half first, then I separated the leg quarters from the breastesess and wings. I just hope I can duplicate the results from the last time.

PXL_20230130_171446828.thumb.jpg.8a36c0288c683b9effd37ab3583441ae.jpg

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The two white breastesess- can you say that?..that might be racist and offensive to some people, because everything seems to offend somebody- anyhow, the two lighter colored- can you say colored?..never mind, I'm getting sidetracked here. They were marinated in a garlic and herb marinade, the wings, drum sticks, and thighs were marinated in teriyaki marinade, and the leg quarters and breast and wing pieces were just coated with the usual top secret rub. I already ate one of the teriyaki thighs and a wing, just to make sure it was fit for human consumption. It was delicious.

PXL_20230130_210236985.thumb.jpg.47ddd4676b1c1c48747783502c995a3c.jpg

On 1/30/2023 at 5:00 PM, other dog said:

The two white breastesess- can you say that?..that might be racist and offensive to some people, because everything seems to offend somebody- anyhow, the two lighter colored- can you say colored?..never mind, I'm getting sidetracked here. They were marinated in a garlic and herb marinade, the wings, drum sticks, and thighs were marinated in teriyaki marinade, and the leg quarters and breast and wing pieces were just coated with the usual top secret rub. I already ate one of the teriyaki thighs and a wing, just to make sure it was fit for human consumption. It was delicious.

PXL_20230130_210236985.thumb.jpg.47ddd4676b1c1c48747783502c995a3c.jpg

Welp, the leftover chicken looks like this now- it's good too!

image.thumb.jpg.c3ebed29dded892cc2fe33a9d794d502.jpg

• Like 1