Sidetrack area

mowerman

Not a lot to add today

Here is the video on tripple digit large cars

Now to dumb ass Aussies like myself, I had heard the terms tripple digit and large cars, chicken haulers and all of the other American jargon not used in Australia and was never to sure what some of it meant

So far the rest of the dumb asses like me, here is todays lesson

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wow bored to death,was just checking out 64 galaxys just a few months ago,they were a fortune for a running beater.now they haved dropped bigtime can get them now all restored for around 24Gs...thats more like it..bob

• Like 1

around 20 years ago i missed out on a 64 "lightweight" by 20 minutes. 

guy was asking $5,000. 

it had under 9,000 miles on it. street legal, but a pure race car with heater delete, rear seat delete, radio delete, battery in truck, posi rear, fiberglass hood, fenders, doors, trunk lid, and bumpers. 

427 SOHC "cammer" engine, close ratio top loader 4 speed, 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

that sucks....even back then 5Gs was a pretty good price for all that,,,reminds me years ago i saw an ad back in LA,,,guy was selling 3 harley metermaid trikes...1200 bucks,of coarse i called him immediately he said he sold them before the add even came out.lol. i would have been tickled to death to get one for that price...bob

• Like 1

Paul,, I noticed that there are pictures of some of my trucks below my username, on my posts..  I was just curious how they got there..  No biggie,  just curious.. jojo

16 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I have no idea how the pictures of some of my trucks made it into my posts..  How do I delete them, and put one that I would rather have on there ?? 

Go to your profile and change the photo

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Paul,, I noticed that there are pictures of some of my trucks below my username, on my posts..  I was just curious how they got there..  No biggie,  just curious.. jojo

Sorry Jo Jo I have no idea about this  stuff, someone much smarter than me will be along soon enough

Paul 

I am really not sure what he’s talking about and no I am not very good with electronics at all… we have had a Ryukyu stick for almost a year. Neither one of us can figure out what to do with it. And yes, I do not know if that’s spelled, right …. Bob

Face it Jo Jo, you've got old and saggy and dont have enough megabytes  😉

That's what my Dad used to say for the last 20 years he was alive

Dunno whats worse, getting left behind by technology or not giving a damn that I have been left behind :SMOKIE-RT:

Paul

• Haha 1