Sidetrack area

mowerman

14 hours ago, mowerman said:

I’m sure most of the brothers on here. I have never heard of Mount Saint Helen.

You have never heard of My Saint Helen?  The top blew off in 1980.  Made a mess for states.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

6 hours ago, mowerman said:

I even bought her the entire series in DVDs  my god how much of this worn out shit can you handle I would rather be watching commercials… Bob

Now now Bob...... at least that one chick is a hotty

You need to get on The Weather Channel and watch Mud Mountain Haulers, just tell the Mis's if you watch much more Big Bang Theory  you're gonna be overcome with the urge to start sit'n down to pee

Edited by Mark T
more information

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

I even bought her the entire series in DVDs  my god how much of this worn out shit can you handle I would rather be watching commercials… Bob

Can't you just use this as an excuse to go out and work on the DM? I mean any time it comes on the TV just make yourself scarce and disappear out to the garage...Everybody is winning at that point.

8 hours ago, Mark T said:

You need to get on The Weather Channel and watch Mud Mountain Haulers, just tell the Mis's if you watch much more Big Bang Theory  you're gonna be overcome with the urge to start sit'n down to pee

That’s hilarious yesPenny is the only reason I sit through it4??????????? Bob

8 hours ago, 67RModel said:

Can't you just use this as an excuse to go out and work on the DM? I mean any time it comes on the TV just make yourself scarce and disappear out to the garage...Everybody is winning at that point.

Excellent thanks for the fine suggestion lol Bob

20 hours ago, Adkat said:

Paul, I hope you knocked on the door and politely asked if you could take a pic of their truck🤣🤣

No fear, I gave a good solid thump thump thump as I new he would be sleeping, took a while and when the driver appeared I said "HEY MISTER CAN I TAKE A PHOTO FOR THE FORUM" 😂

Passed him later in the day at Gunbower

Paul 

• Haha 1

On 1/12/2023 at 1:49 PM, Mark T said:

I saw that a couple of times, I liked to watch Highway Thru Hell on the weather channel too. We cancelled Dish Network or DirecTV, whichever one we had, because it got so expensive and got a smart TV, or Roku, or whatever you call it. It's pretty good though, still get lots of good channels. Probably can still get The Weather Network but I'd have to get Zina from Gladys to find it. I only watch the same 3 or 4 channels all the time.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Ooooooooh forget to mention we got a Roku around a year ago still haven’t hooked it up it’s still in the box looks like it has a few more choices bu generally I’m outside the entire summer when I’m not chained to a steering wheel Bob

• Like 1

Snowing and rain, not on your Nelly, 40C or 100 and a bit in the old money

We have breeze this morning so thats a welcome change from yesterdays hot still air

My mates truck bogged a few years ago in south west QLD

Goldie reckons the supplier of wheel bearings and seals was pretty happy with him 😃

And not my video

But this is when I picked the boy up at mid night to surprise the Princess for her birthday, we hadn't seen the Curley kid in nearly 2 years thanks tonthe China virus 

Stopped for fuel at 4am, was a long night and yeah the Princess was shocked with the freight I had collected, but she did forgive me for the lies leading up to her surprise

Paul 

Had this arrive in the mail yesterday, written inside is, "This card just called your name" 😉

Guess some people know me all to well

20230118-075434.jpg

My brother sent me this pic of his ex Army Mack 6x6, he is carting his hay in

IMG-7736.jpg

I think he is quite impressed with the 285 and the 5 speed

He wasn't at first, felt a bit gutless and needed more gears, I told him he just has to give it time and learn how to drive it, a Maxidyne is a bit different than a normal motor, dunno why Im trying to even explain that on here 

Have been watching a video on the history of tripple digit large cars and chicken haulers

Anyway another video for you lot, started this youtube channel first and promptly forgot my password lol

See yah

Paul 

• Like 2