Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

Yes sir,  I just thought that I should have made a thread about My '48 INT KB-7..  I have been posting in ''Shop talk''..  ''Onyx610's'' thread....   Sorry I wont get to visit with you (1961H67) at Colfax..  jojo

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 11:03 AM, 1961H67 said:

Heading to Cherokee,,, I chose to haul it 60 miles because the 1973 rear tires ,, it was a nice show .

IMG_1576.png

It has to be the top of the list of classic Macks and all big trucks, particularly as it was early 1950's. The blue one with the E9 & Mercury alloy sleeper, which is still working pulling a tipping trailer during corn harvest, is 👌

• Like 1

years ago there was a local here in Jersey that had a W900 Kenworth with a Mack E9 V8 and 18 speed. when i saw the picture of ^this^ Mack i at first thought it was the W900. than i enlarged the pic and saw it was a Mack.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I’m sure it’s homemade, They sold the property a couple years ago and there was all kinds beams and dollies laying around. I remember watching them move a brick house with it about 500 feet when I40 came through here . I used the transmission because it looked brand new inside, and mine had a lot of miles. They probably never used it in high gear . 

• Like 2