Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

Interior is Red with all the gauges, it’s been repainted and the didn’t put the Statue of Liberty decal back, it’s a good running truck, it has a aluminum frame.

, which is the worst part of the truck. I would still make a nice Freedom. 

IMG_1028.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see a cop car like that and it makes think of running moon shine.

Or at the very least watching a movie about running moonshine 😃

And then BJ and the Bear springs to mind 

He always seemed to be topping of his tanks with moonshine to either hide it or out run the law

A good looking car

Paul

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some days are harder than others,, this weekend has been tough, My friend Jim Buckner of 40 years that I’ve traded Mack parts with, Went to a lot of Truck Shows with, And mostly just a good Friend, Passed away last Thursday, This is his B 73 Leading the Funeral Procession today. 

IMG_2860.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, 1961H67 said:

Some days are harder than others,, this weekend has been tough, My friend Jim Buckner of 40 years that I’ve traded Mack parts with, Went to a lot of Truck Shows with, And mostly just a good Friend, Passed away last Thursday, This is his B 73 Leading the Funeral Procession today. 

IMG_2860.jpeg

Sorry to hear that.  I know how much it hurts to lose a friend.  I don't have many real friends left.  Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

12 hours ago, 1961H67 said:

Thank you,, I’m going to try and make it! ( Spent the day in Robbinsville today,, Moving equipment and hauling bridge beams on the road widening projects) 

Oh.  You were back in my home town!  Where were you at over there?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

They are making a 4 lane on 143 ( Sweetwater Rd ) , across the Mt at the Appalachian Trail. I’ve been all over that area, there was a couple Superliners on 129 but I haven’t seen them lately. Still always looking for LJ parts ( Fenders mainly) when I’m back  off the beaten path.