Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:06 PM, 1961H67 said:

Making a little more LJ progress, still  hoping a good set of fenders will pop up,, my Son ran across this the other day. Nice old truck,, but I don’t think I can fit another project! 

Dean, Does that LJ say Commercial Truck Sales with a Diamond T in the center??? The 1959 Diamond T 921 that I sold to  David Fay came from a Commercial Truck Sales in Winston Salem..

Brocky

• 3 weeks later...

Yep,  almost every day.  I know Donald Bost..  I have prepped a few of his new Macks when I worked at our local dealership.. They also have a couple nice Super Liners too..  there is a C-10 show Saturday at the Denton Farm Park..  Ufortunately I have to work this weekend..  I would bring my Home made C-30 just to get some laughs..  

image.jpeg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I cant go to Colfax this year..  I have a Wedding to go to, locally, and I am also 'On-Call' for the City that weekend..  I look forward to some cool pictures.  last year we drove one of my Wife's C-10's and showed it..  We also met Tom, Zina, and the pup's.. A great day !.. 

image.jpeg

Ooooooooooooooohhhh hell almost missed this one … who’s the good lookin tomato??????? lol