Coca Cola LJ Mack colors

Thanks for, the pictures , I’ll flip them and post a picture of the vent windows , the chrome is pretty rusted . Otherwise the doors are pretty good. A little rusted at the very bottom , I’ve got 4 parts doors but they are worse, just good for extra window parts I guess. Thanks for the tips ! Yours turned out Great! 

• Like 2

Tom (Bub) Warren of Amarillo Texas  had purchased Diamond T rubber and was producing items for other makes as well. BUT I have not heard anything about him since his Father Tom Warren (EX ATHS President) passed away early last year?????? I have his email address and  the shop phone number, if it is still in business?? PM me if you want it..

• Like 2

Brocky

I saw a YouTube video on this LJ ,, it was posted about 5 years ago. It looks like the truck was being parted out, the video may have been taken in NE Pennsylvania. If anyone recognizes it please let me know, Here is a screenshot of the video, Many Thanks. Dean 

IMG_1756.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 4:31 AM, 1961H67 said:

I saw a YouTube video on this LJ ,, it was posted about 5 years ago. It looks like the truck was being parted out, the video may have been taken in NE Pennsylvania. If anyone recognizes it please let me know, Here is a screenshot of the video, Many Thanks. Dean 

IMG_1756.png

I saw that truck in person in the summer of 2018. But don't know the owner. It was in PA indeed, parked in a yard near a local highway. The fenders were not absolutely perfect but quite good. The chassis looked cut in the middle with new longer rear section welded up. If it's up for parts definitely worth checking out.

There was a huge and neat looking RD800 parked in that same yard. White cab with black fenders, hooked to a low boy trailer. I'm pretty sure I saw that truck's photo posted on the forum once a couple years back and too probably by the owner. That's a possible way to count out any contact info on the L-model.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012