H Model Restoration

Wow look at all that beautiful new paint excellent detail that’s not a bad price at all for all that actually relatively cheap ...:: last I checked rebuilt pump was 1500 by itself,,,,But that was 35 years ago looking real good ... bob 

• Like 1

You were lucky I went to two different injection repair shops and called all over the place and I found no help on my old 673 pump and injectors. I finally tracked down Keven All and I bought good parts from him. Your truck is looking very good.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, davehummell said:

You were lucky I went to two different injection repair shops and called all over the place and I found no help on my old 673 pump and injectors. I finally tracked down Keven All and I bought good parts from him. Your truck is looking very good.

Thank you! Yeah, I was actually surprised to find this shop...a couple of people I know recommended them. It's Purrformance Diesel in Fredericktown Ohio.

You're Doing very Nice Work.

Instead off Die grinding those new Cab Pivot Bushs, I would 've loosened all the Nuts & bolts on both Spring hangers, Installed the Rod & Cab mount Brackets & then Tightened the Spring hanger Bolts Up. 

But to each His Own.. You'll have a very Nice Truck when Completed..

PS: I've sent you a PM..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

12 hours ago, Hayseed said:

You're Doing very Nice Work.

Instead off Die grinding those new Cab Pivot Bushs, I would 've loosened all the Nuts & bolts on both Spring hangers, Installed the Rod & Cab mount Brackets & then Tightened the Spring hanger Bolts Up. 

But to each His Own.. You'll have a very Nice Truck when Completed..

PS: I've sent you a PM..

i think the machining was the real issue,,,,,happens quite often on aftermarket purchase i used to ride harleys,,,,alot of thier add on chrome dont fit,,,without alternation...generally shipped in from  china...,,,bob

• h67st changed the title to H Model Restoration