Hacked site.

hookmaster

3 hours ago, paulbrook said:

Whoda thunk it...

Seems like having a Mack or two is good for something.... (please not this may not be 100% genuine...) but look what I got in my inbox on here earlier....

"Hey. I'm Elsa. I'm 35 years old. I broke up with my boyfriend 6 months ago. Since that time, there has been no sex in my life. I'm looking for a man. I look forward to having sex at least once a day. Register using the link below and write to me. My nickname is sexyelsa41. Click......................"

wonder if she realises where I am? 

No pics of her...you know we love pics here 😁

• Like 1

I deleted both the e-mails but I'm afraid that the hackers have now gained access to our private message list of members and they will start trolling for more information.  be on the lookout for more suspicious activity.

Wonderful that there is scum out there that does this for a living while the rest of us bust our butts to pay our way.

4 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Yes you were, I'm sure it was true love for you two, for sure, definitely 100% true love

Paul

Happens all the time.....

• Haha 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wasn't a hack...just spammers that joined the forum and spammed our PM system.  There are limits to how many PM's a new member can send so they were unable to spam everyone! 

This will always be a possibility on any internet forum of Facebook group...when you see spam, just report it and we will take care of it!

Thanks!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK