Hacked site.

hookmaster

Hey,

I just received an email from BigMacktrucks.com, with a message of a very sexual nature. If it were legit, I would be all over it, but in this day and time I know how sites get hacked and BS gets sent out. Here are screenshots of the message that I got.Screenshot_20210313-140734.thumb.png.e209615a4495f86c2b1f3280ff2364ea.pngScreenshot_20210313-140734.thumb.png.e209615a4495f86c2b1f3280ff2364ea.png

Screenshot_20210313-140744.png

Screenshot_20210313-140808.png

3 minutes ago, hookmaster said:

Hey,

I just received an email from BigMacktrucks.com, with a message of a very sexual nature. If it were legit, I would be all over it, but in this day and time I know how sites get hacked and BS gets sent out. Here are screenshots of the message that I got.Screenshot_20210313-140734.thumb.png.e209615a4495f86c2b1f3280ff2364ea.pngScreenshot_20210313-140734.thumb.png.e209615a4495f86c2b1f3280ff2364ea.png

Screenshot_20210313-140744.png

Screenshot_20210313-140808.png

I have just received this same message. 

V

I had a message on here and opened it ,this is what it said unbelievable  Copied and Pasted.

Hey. I'm Elsa. I'm 35 years old. I broke up with my boyfriend 6 months ago. Since that time, there has been no sex in my life. I'm looking for a man. I look forward to having sex at least once a day. Register using the link below and write to me. My nickname is sexyelsa41

5 hours ago, wilbur said:

I had a message on here and opened it ,this is what it said unbelievable  Copied and Pasted.

Hey. I'm Elsa. I'm 35 years old. I broke up with my boyfriend 6 months ago. Since that time, there has been no sex in my life. I'm looking for a man. I look forward to having sex at least once a day. Register using the link below and write to me. My nickname is sexyelsa41. 

You got the message on here or your email? I got the email I got a pm but nothing in my inbox. Whatever you do don’t click the link!

Whoda thunk it...

Seems like having a Mack or two is good for something.... (please not this may not be 100% genuine...) but look what I got in my inbox on here earlier....

"Hey. I'm Elsa. I'm 35 years old. I broke up with my boyfriend 6 months ago. Since that time, there has been no sex in my life. I'm looking for a man. I look forward to having sex at least once a day. Register using the link below and write to me. My nickname is sexyelsa41. Click......................"

wonder if she realises where I am? 

Yep Elsa Made a user name on here and must have gotten the whole list of emails..

New user is RaskM     and who ever can should kick that profile off the board..

It's a shame when this happens it does make the site look bad but that is when the

security has to be slightly upgraded or master password to the webmail forum has to be changed..

i feel left out!!  😟

i did not get that email.....

but i DID get 78 emails from members here reporting the emails!!!

and of course it had to happen today when i spent the past 9 hours under a truck, instead of when i am sitting on my asterisk doing nothing but playing on the computer.

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

but i DID get 78 emails from members here reporting the emails!!!

I only got 65 emails!!...... i feel left out  (Not)

PS: If you do click on the Link? your Computer will end up with more Virus's than Elsa....:loldude:

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -