• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya'll - I have paint!  Doors are done.  Goal is to have the cab done by the end of this weekend.  I'm one happy girl - I think the truck is, too!  The rest of the truck will be this color with a white

Popped the seat frames and original seats in tonight so I could sit in my truck for the first time on something other than a milk crate!  Don't mind me...I'll be here making "vroom-vroom" noises and g

Hey there friends! Well, we got buried in SNOW this week in northern Vermont.  My vacation week and it snowed!  We had six inches on Thursday, but if finally cleared and we had a beautiful day ye

Posted Images

1 hour ago, h67st said:

Those panels look great! That's a really nice red, looks almost candy apple.

Thank you!  I took a swatch from my seat upholstery and this was the closest match in a single stage acrylic enamel.  We love it, too!

Yes all those little panels look terrific I am not sure about it but I thought we figured out  we have the same birthday mine is Sunday I’ll be 65 hopefully were barbecuing ribs so the old lady says Ha ha ha let’s see what happens right work girl Again thanks for keeping us posted those body parts look excellent... bob

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Yes all those little panels look terrific I am not sure about it but I thought we figured out  we have the same birthday mine is Sunday I’ll be 65 hopefully were barbecuing ribs so the old lady says Ha ha ha let’s see what happens right work girl Again thanks for keeping us posted those body parts look excellent... bob

Yes!  We share a birthday!  I'm 43 on Sunday.  I'm just hoping not to cook that day!!  Ribs sound great. 🤩

3 hours ago, SkippyMack said:

Yes!  We share a birthday!  I'm 43 on Sunday.  I'm just hoping not to cook that day!!  Ribs sound great. 🤩

4/18    a great day to be born ......worked for me too 

• Like 1

Early birthday wishes to you Skippy. 

Take the day off to recharge your batteries ya young whippersnapper!

• Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Like wow man chicks generally don’t announce thier age ...... its almost here wife picked up all the goodies for the event tomorrow yaaaaaaaaaahooooooo... hope you have a swinging time skippy and best wishes.....

God love ya if this will make you feel better...... I’ll be 65 and I don’t feel any different than when I was 20 mentally and physically... but I really don’t have any health issues... very lucky there... but I’ll tell you what.... I’m really getting sick to death of working....: I hate it more and more every day.... bob

• Like 1

i am mentally 25, and physically 125.😟

and according to my oldest (who is 5 years older than Skippy), 

i am older than dinosaur dung!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

only planning on driving to 66-4 months,,,,,hopefully i can pull the plug,,,im fixing on sticking around part time and working the dock and yard hossling,,,,only if absolutely necessary....lol.bob

drinking beer and going out to get barbeque grille cleaned out...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooo...bob

Rite  on man looks amazing...: 10-4 on crummy weather...: we have enough of it around here.... bob

5 hours ago, SkippyMack said:

Hey there friends!

Well, we got buried in SNOW this week in northern Vermont.  My vacation week and it snowed!  We had six inches on Thursday, but if finally cleared and we had a beautiful day yesterday.  We spent the day working on our race track.  The Freightliner is almost done - thank goodness!!  So, progress on the Mack??  I'm prepping the hood panels for paint today.  Thankfully they don't require repair like all of the other panels did.  I also added a detail I designed and cut in vinyl under the back window.  It came out exactly the way I envisioned.  This coming week we'll start tackling wiring.

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

Wow-nice work!  do you have a Crickut cutter or some sort of CNC that does film???

3 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Wow-nice work!  do you have a Crickut cutter or some sort of CNC that does film???

We have a professional vinyl cutter (US Cutter brand).  Basically a CNC for vinyl film, yes.  It doesn't print, only cuts, but it has saved us thousands in the years that we've had it.  We can do a lot of our own detailing on bikes, cars, trucks, karts, etc...  It's what I used to cut the detail on the doors, too.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SkippyMack said:

We have a professional vinyl cutter (US Cutter brand).  Basically a CNC for vinyl film, yes.  It doesn't print, only cuts, but it has saved us thousands in the years that we've had it.  We can do a lot of our own detailing on bikes, cars, trucks, karts, etc...  It's what I used to cut the detail on the doors, too.

Nice!!  I bought the wife a Cricut like 5 years ago.  A year ago she started telling me about latest Cricut-so  Santa brought her one. $$$  It scared her as it gets hooked up to her laptop.  One of grandkids  has it  now and the wife still uses her old one.  Grnddaughter  is typical hi tech kid so I'll see what she  says she can do with it!

• Like 2