New here! B60T project

God love ya if this will make you feel better...... I’ll be 65 and I don’t feel any different than when I was 20 mentally and physically... but I really don’t have any health issues... very lucky there... but I’ll tell you what.... I’m really getting sick to death of working....: I hate it more and more every day.... bob

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SkippyMack said:

Hey there friends!

Well, we got buried in SNOW this week in northern Vermont.  My vacation week and it snowed!  We had six inches on Thursday, but if finally cleared and we had a beautiful day yesterday.  We spent the day working on our race track.  The Freightliner is almost done - thank goodness!!  So, progress on the Mack??  I'm prepping the hood panels for paint today.  Thankfully they don't require repair like all of the other panels did.  I also added a detail I designed and cut in vinyl under the back window.  It came out exactly the way I envisioned.  This coming week we'll start tackling wiring.

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

Wow-nice work!  do you have a Crickut cutter or some sort of CNC that does film???

3 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Wow-nice work!  do you have a Crickut cutter or some sort of CNC that does film???

We have a professional vinyl cutter (US Cutter brand).  Basically a CNC for vinyl film, yes.  It doesn't print, only cuts, but it has saved us thousands in the years that we've had it.  We can do a lot of our own detailing on bikes, cars, trucks, karts, etc...  It's what I used to cut the detail on the doors, too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkippyMack said:

We have a professional vinyl cutter (US Cutter brand).  Basically a CNC for vinyl film, yes.  It doesn't print, only cuts, but it has saved us thousands in the years that we've had it.  We can do a lot of our own detailing on bikes, cars, trucks, karts, etc...  It's what I used to cut the detail on the doors, too.

Nice!!  I bought the wife a Cricut like 5 years ago.  A year ago she started telling me about latest Cricut-so  Santa brought her one. $$$  It scared her as it gets hooked up to her laptop.  One of grandkids  has it  now and the wife still uses her old one.  Grnddaughter  is typical hi tech kid so I'll see what she  says she can do with it!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

Friegthliner certainly looks differnt than the before photo 

Car looks like Dame Edna wearing and her glasses, google it, you'll see whqt I mean

All exciting now as things go back together

Thanks for update

Paul 

Just looked up Dame Edna!  Love it!  The Chrysler is my favorite vehicle.  Rides like a boat.  Always exciting to bring her out in the spring and sad to tuck her away for the winter.