Best of Biden

Mack Technician

1 hour ago, Truck Shop said:

Republican's controlled the congress and senate in 2016 and they lost it if their own accord.

Before that the dems had control, It's this constant us or them-question can anyone pick out 

the party another person is affiliated with by how they look or dress, really does any of it matter?

A person should have learned by the age of 8 they don't always get what they want, concessions

are a part of life. 

Again, I agree.   Last time the Democrats held all three branches was in the 60’s.   I think we all know what happened back then, but then again history is doomed to repeat itself.  

I apologize for the misuse of my words and the butchering of our common language.   This will be the first time since the 60’s  that the president, the House, and the Senate were all held by Democrats.   The Supreme Court is supposed to be nonpartisan. 

11 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Republican's controlled the congress and senate in 2016 and they lost it if their own accord.

Before that the dems had control, It's this constant us or them-question can anyone pick out 

the party another person is affiliated with by how they look or dress, really does any of it matter?

A person should have learned by the age of 8 they don't always get what they want, concessions

are a part of life. 

good points.  I  negotiated a lot of union contracts in my life.  And I always said,the best outcome was when both sides were not happy. Or better yet-neither felt like the "winner".  That meant there was compromise.

3 hours ago, Red Horse said:

good points.  I  negotiated a lot of union contracts in my life.  And I always said,the best outcome was when both sides were not happy. Or better yet-neither felt like the "winner".  That meant there was compromise.

That is the way it should be. 

On 1/6/2021 at 7:35 PM, Joey Mack said:

These people that broke into the Capitol Building remind me of the antifa/blm people... It wouldn't surprise me if these are "Soros" libs acting like trump supporters.. This is out of character for Trump supporters.. Maybe I'm losin' it! Jojo

I think you're exactly right, they infiltrated the Trump supporters just to make them look bad😡

• Thanks 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

ya know, one thing that really bothers me. 

everyone is "poor poor Ashli"

what the hell was a military veteran doing trying to climb through a freshly broken window, in a secure wall that had a barricaded door ?

did she expect she would be welcomed once through the window? 

DO STUPID THINGS, SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

11:25 P.M. on the East coast.. Fox news is on... Of course.... The Dems are still trying to get Trump out of office, less than2 weeks before Kamala takes over...  Seems to me... the Dems are scared, because we are RIGHT!.. This is so sad, we could have just kept our country Great Again... Jojo

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

TJC,,, I feel the same way... It is sad that she died, however...... W.T.F. were you thinking?  Jojo

I want to know who dropped the ball- each and every exterior door let alone the interior ones should have been locked up tight and when the first intruder came through they should have been blasted. Everyone behind the first one would have said "screw this!" and ran. Betcha this whole thing never would have happened. 

Unless someone wanted it to.....

Edited by 1958 F.W.D.
  • Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I want to know who dropped the ball- each and every exterior door let alone the interior ones should have been locked up tight and when the first intruder came through they should have been blasted. Everyone behind the first one would have said "screw this!" and ran. Betcha this whole thing never would have happened. 

Unless someone wanted it to.....

exactly. this was planned from the get go by every single politician there in the capitol building.

like everything else they have done over the past 4 years to try and make trump look bad. 

eventually this will also backfire on them. i just hope it happens while we still have a country to rebuild. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

You guys are sounding wacky and digging deep to remain in denial.  Have you seen the footage?  One of the guys was a legislator from West Virginia.  Not everything is a conspiracy.  The people being identified are real Trump supporters.  It goes without saying that the behavior of the few that broke in and caused damage are not a representation of everyone who voted for him.  Anyone with a double digit IQ knows that you can’t some-up a group of 70-whatever million people based on the actions of however few were at the rally, and actually causing issues.  

Edited by hurstscrambler
  • Like 2