What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

We’re being ruled by upper crust lawyers. Nothing can shock the conscience once you’ve watched Hillary openly breaking laws and being treated with white gloves by the office assigned to accountability. When you reach that level of “untouchability” sky’s the limit on what you can get away with.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

When you reach that level of “untouchability” sky’s the limit on what you can get away with.

Yeah just ask , Epstein, Weinstein, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the rest of the powerful politicians and A-listers who have been caught by manifests going to Epstein’s island. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

36 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

Yeah just ask , Epstein, Weinstein, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and the rest of the powerful politicians and A-listers who have been caught by manifests going to Epstein’s island. 

Bill and Hillary appearing in that Epstein Island scene from “Eyes Wide Shut”.......ugh, not a pretty scene HG. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, Ditchdiggerjcf said:

I think you have me confused with someone else, but nice melt nonetheless.

You are partially correct.  My rant was also aimed at Quickfarms' comments, along with yours.  I have edited those directed at him.  My apologies on that part, but the part I left is still valid, including where your comment, that I was replying to, was the one that set me off!  Most Firefighters are not killing themselves on the job, but the job kills about 100 of us every year.  No one ever calls us because someone did something smart, but stupidity keeps us busy as hell!

You are partially correct.  My rant was also aimed at Quickfarms' comments, along with yours.  I have edited those directed at him.  My apologies on that part, but the part I left is still valid, including where your comment, that I was replying to, was the one that set me off!  Most Firefighters are not killing themselves on the job, but the job kills about 100 of us every year.  No one ever calls us because someone did something smart, but stupidity keeps us busy as hell!

In 2018 64 firefighters died and the 5 year trend is fewer than 70 per NFPA

With an estimated 1,115,000 firefighters in the us this makes the firefighter death rate 5.56 per 100,000

In my industry 1008 died last year. With a rate of 9.5 per 100,000

I have personally stopped counting all the people that I have known that were killed on the job. To us it’s just part of the job.

Everybody I work with including my self have PTSD to some degree

51 minutes ago, Quickfarms said:

In 2018 64 firefighters died and the 5 year trend is fewer than 70 per NFPA

With an estimated 1,115,000 firefighters in the us this makes the firefighter death rate 5.56 per 100,000

In my industry 1008 died last year. With a rate of 9.5 per 100,000

I have personally stopped counting all the people that I have known that were killed on the job. To us it’s just part of the job.

Everybody I work with including my self have PTSD to some degree

Not sure where you got your numbers, but the US Fire Administration shows 82 LODD for 2018 and 87 for 2017.  2019 saw only 57, but previous years have been higher.

2016 - 89

2015 - 90

2014 - 94

2013 - 97

2012 - 81

Back in the 1980's, the numbers were more like 400/year.  A huge safety initiative has reduced the LODD totals to those we have these days.  Better health/fitness programs, safer apparatus and improved equipment have all contributed to the reduction. 

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

EEEK 😱 !!!!! 

I had a creepy chill dance it’s icy fingers up and down my mortal spine tonight. I wandered back through the murky, dark, dank, halls of BMT’s past. The Moderator(s?) have reinstated Teamstergrrl and gearheadgrrl. Ban lifted!!!! Back in business!!! In doing so they’ve created an powerful 🐉 three-headed hydra 🐉 that’s capable of a triple leftist attacks on conservative souls. Historical revisionism has now permeated every aspect of life and not just toppling statues. With a her full steel-umbrella of moderator protection and the power of three functional accounts all I can do is commit myself to the 🔥 flames and gird my loins with an full-asbestos adult diaper. I’m glad I’m a union member, and can beg for quick, painless, death..............rest of ya’ll Republicans are in BIG trouble. 

Let your dying words be 💀 “Trump 2020!!!!!” ⚰️

where did you find this info? i just did a search and gearhead is still banned from posting, 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

7 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

Not sure where you got your numbers, but the US Fire Administration shows 82 LODD for 2018 and 87 for 2017.  2019 saw only 57, but previous years have been higher.

2016 - 89

2015 - 90

2014 - 94

2013 - 97

2012 - 81

Back in the 1980's, the numbers were more like 400/year.  A huge safety initiative has reduced the LODD totals to those we have these days.  Better health/fitness programs, safer apparatus and improved equipment have all contributed to the reduction. 

Safer apparatus? How so?

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

where did you find this info? i just did a search and gearhead is still banned from posting, 

A review about 2 weeks ago of the public profile for GG and TG indicated "Banned".  Both accounts have since been changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

11 minutes ago, david wild said:

I kinda like it when they are on here, same reason I watch fake news, nice to know what the enemy is thinking and god are they stupid

Concise debate can be productive but if every argument starts on one subject and then diverges to run the gamut from Abortion to Xenophobia, it misses the mark. 

A sniper doesn't use birdshot.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Yes, Salute for the clarity sir. 

I’m not the prophet of doom folks.....but remember what I said only pages back...

The modern, statue-tipping, liberal has one thing built right into their matrix... “To rewrite any history that testifies against them”. This is a fine object lesson on the matter.

• Like 2

T-Girl insulted BMT members who were US Military Vets many times. I think that is why that person was banned by Barry and he was right to do it. Someone is changing history now and I have a real good idea who it is. I supported that person because of good items on Mack Truck History they posted here. But that person has a agenda NOW that does not belong on BMT now or ever. I hope that Barry cleans this up, BMT does not need these two as members. Do the right thing Barry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, david wild said:

Honestly I find the loon thinking humorous, there have been days I have tears in my eyes either from what I have written or the response and humor is a way to have a great day.

They are fun to poke fun at, but they vote, and that's no fun at all.

Edited by Ditchdiggerjcf
  • Haha 1