What the F... is wrong ?????

B MACK

CNN Declares the Following Words ‘Racist’

“Master Bedrooms/Bathrooms”

Master bedroom and master bathroom are common phrases in real estate, first used in 1926 — 60 years after the abolition of slavery.

As the words imply, they refer to the largest bedroom and bathroom in a given home.

CNN claimed that although “it’s unclear whether the term is rooted in American slavery on plantations, it evokes that history.”

Masters Tournament

One of professional golf’s four major tournaments, the Masters, is now in the crosshairs of CNN’s woke arbiters. The Masters has become synonymous with the best players in the game, legendary golfers, like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods.

The tournament’s name originated in 1934. But apparently, it’s only “problematic” now.

Grandfather Clause.

CNN argued that the term GRANDFATHER CLAUS disenfranchised black voter who were not granted the right to vote until 1870 (well before women) Although it originated during a time of pervasive racism the phrase isn't really racist. . . BUT it is considered racist by BLM

For lefties, here it’s meaning:

Grandfather clause —

A clause exempting certain classes of people or things from the requirements of a piece of legislation affecting their previous rights, privileges, or practices.

Peanut Gallery

Like grandfather clause, CNN’s newsroom wants to relegate the phrase “peanut gallery” to the ash heap of history. The phrase refers to cheap seats or hecklers, so what’s CNN’s problem? Their article argues — truthfully — that African Americans were historically relegated to second-tier seats.

However, the phrase was popularized in the 1940s and 1950s by Howdy Doody when joking around with his rambunctious child audience.

Among others considered are BLACK FRIDAY, WHITE SALE, WHITE LIGHTENING and the absolute best. . . . BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE.

Any of these words or phrases problematic to you?  Me believes they be dorks.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, tenfive0 said:

Wow, wow, wait a d*mn minute. FACT CHECK.. I'm a retired Federal Firefighter that worked on a Navy Base. We ran on average 500 plus calls a year on Base and off Base (Mutual Aide) to cover or assist Volley (Departments) Companies out in the civilian world. Not to busiest house compared to some larger city's. We worked 24 hour shifts every other day with a Kelly Day (one day off) every two weeks. We did our own desk watches. We had a structural side and an air field side in our house. Some shifts I worked 20 hours of my 24 hour shift. Nothing cush about it. We didn't get much down time. I guess I didn't kill myself because I'm still here. But, I worked for every penny I earned. I retired from the fire service as a Battalion Chief for a municipal Fire Department. And, I didn't earn anywhere near $170,000 a year.

What on god's green earth could y'all be doing that warranted a 20 hr day?

I have literally NEVER seen the first structure fire on a military base.

I have also never seen an aircraft go down near the field. 

I realize those things happen otherwise there would be no FD on base. I'm just saying they seem to be extraordinarily rare.

I have seen the FD on base roll out on some extraordinarily petty things that didn't warrant their attention. I think they roll out of sheer boredom most of the time.

I didn't mean to stomp on your toes.

1 hour ago, HarryS said:

What about a business that's "in the black"? If you're a business owner not a bad place to be.

Do they actually know what a business is or involves and working a ton of hours to build it?

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, 41chevy said:

CNN Declares the Following Words ‘Racist’

“Master Bedrooms/Bathrooms”

Master bedroom and master bathroom are common phrases in real estate, first used in 1926 — 60 years after the abolition of slavery.

As the words imply, they refer to the largest bedroom and bathroom in a given home.

CNN claimed that although “it’s unclear whether the term is rooted in American slavery on plantations, it evokes that history.”

Masters Tournament

One of professional golf’s four major tournaments, the Masters, is now in the crosshairs of CNN’s woke arbiters. The Masters has become synonymous with the best players in the game, legendary golfers, like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tiger Woods.

The tournament’s name originated in 1934. But apparently, it’s only “problematic” now.

Grandfather Clause.

CNN argued that the term GRANDFATHER CLAUS disenfranchised black voter who were not granted the right to vote until 1870 (well before women) Although it originated during a time of pervasive racism the phrase isn't really racist. . . BUT it is considered racist by BLM

For lefties, here it’s meaning:

Grandfather clause —

A clause exempting certain classes of people or things from the requirements of a piece of legislation affecting their previous rights, privileges, or practices.

Peanut Gallery

Like grandfather clause, CNN’s newsroom wants to relegate the phrase “peanut gallery” to the ash heap of history. The phrase refers to cheap seats or hecklers, so what’s CNN’s problem? Their article argues — truthfully — that African Americans were historically relegated to second-tier seats.

However, the phrase was popularized in the 1940s and 1950s by Howdy Doody when joking around with his rambunctious child audience.

Among others considered are BLACK FRIDAY, WHITE SALE, WHITE LIGHTENING and the absolute best. . . . BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE.

Any of these words or phrases problematic to you?  Me believes they be dorks.

I wonder if the word Masturbation will get nixed, that's Blacks dudes favorite thing you see them all day walking around pulling on it, they can't even help themselves, it's like there checking to see if is still there, I don't even think they know they are doing it. and please you know what I'm talking about we all have seen them. 

It's not even worth my effort to explain because it appears you already have your preconceived notions.

I don't know what base you were at?

This isn't the place to have this discussion because things could get ugly.

• Like 2

Mack 11E.jpg

5 hours ago, david wild said:

I wonder if the word Masturbation will get nixed, that's Blacks dudes favorite thing you see them all day walking around pulling on it, they can't even help themselves, it's like there checking to see if is still there, I don't even think they know they are doing it. and please you know what I'm talking about we all have seen them. 

I always thought they were just crab mining

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, GA_Dave said:

You're saying it badly!  Who made any statement about anyone "killing themselves on a massively difficult gov job"?   You're the one who made a comparison between union workers and "lazy" government workers.  As a retired government worker, I defended my 28 year career and you go off on some tangent about Firefighters on military bases.  I was never a Firefighter on a military base.  I was also never in a union.  You bragged about how you took naps on your government job, so you just assume that every government employee is just as worthless as you were.  They call that deflection!  I have already ascertained that you don't know what you're talking about.  Your like a liberal talking about gun control - all opinions and no facts! 

I accepted a job offer that included a salary and benefit package, including a pension, in exchange for specified duties and expectations.  I fulfilled those duties and exceeded those expectations on every evaluation I was ever given.  I was instrumental in improving our tactical operations and the reliability of our apparatus.  To this day, numerous officers there credit me for them getting to where they are.  I am treated with honor and respect whenever I visit.  Your opinions are not worth the bandwidth you wasted posting them.  Go pound sand!

I think you have me confused with someone else, but nice melt nonetheless.

I could not handle the ridiculously slow pace of government work. Everything that should take an hour was milked to two or three. I had a sore throat from shooting the shit that much. There was only so many ways I could come up with to waste time. It was insane. I read books. Played video games. At one job I had all my work done by 9am and had to find something to do for the next 6 to 10 hours.

Nothing has changed in 30 years

I run across government crews that want to shoot the shit for a long time.

I have inspectors bulk up behind my truck and guess what they want to do.

If you ever wonder why there are multiple trucks parked along side the road with flashing lights on and no work being done, the private crews are trapped by the government crews because we asked a question.

The professional associations are run by the government employees because they can do it when they are on the clock.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, david wild said:

So by now we all know that Mr Stone will not be going to prison, Trump said it right how can you send a man to prison for a crime committed during a fake investigation ??? 2 men in the UK sued Mr. Steele who wrote the fake story of Trump and the Russians they both won proving that the whole thing was fake and now a man in Russia is also going to court, but the left wasted millions and they need to pay back the taxpayer the used in their 100% BS fake accusation of wrong doing and  they stop spewing off about the MUTT report, MUTT is what I call it cause it was a MUTT, mixed bastard of nothing that was true. 

would you care to let us that have no idea what you are talking about know what you are talking about?

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Funny when you watch the Liberal news they still quote the Muller report as if it was true or had any shred of truth and not a word about anything that Comey or anybody on the left may have done wrong, how about Nadler and his mouth that couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it, it has to be sad that the only thing in life your good t is lying. I honestly cannot believe that left loons can really look at themselves in the morning and believe the BS they spew. 

• Like 1