1985 Mack V8 Engine Pics

17 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

Got this Superliner E9 down here in Phoenix that will change what you heard real quick. LOL

1150hp to the ground in it's prime. It is turned down a bit now from its sled pulling days, still sought for sure. 

A lot of the, fuel, A/C, power steering, etc, lines on top of these E9's can be rerouted to clean up the look.

1252902742_E9Super.thumb.JPG.6b4bb3d72892863693675967c37ac1af.JPG

I was just thinking the other day when I hooked it to my low deck and loaded the LTH logger (heavy) and the Pete 390 also heavy. I weighed in the low 70's and I went up the Siskiyou mountain doing a steady 65-70...could have done even more in it but a few of the bends I definitely sucked up the seat!!! That truck had unreal power! You could wind it up to 4000rpms and it sounded like a sewing machine. I am not sure if the firing order was modified on that or not??

7 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

Yes they cost that but will be payed off in 10 months storing three cars. It is space utilization just have to go vertical to get it. Whole cost of building with all the improvements will be paid off in less than 5 years. The old saying, "it takes money to make money". I am tired of working my ass off. Now I'm going to let the storage space make money and collect a check every month. Great collateral, if the storage is not paid, most car to be stored are valued well over $200K around here. 

Smart man!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 12:12 PM, Yoos Brothers Construction said:

Mike is good people. Help me out on some oddball engine bearings for my E9.

Yes he and his entire family are the best!! We agreed that this year he was coming out to Plymouth and the Brooks show with me. Hopefully the Brooks show will not be cancelled since it is late August but we will see! You may know this but Mike has suffered from cancer on just about every part of his body and he keeps on defeating it...………..amazing and unreal.

• Like 1