Happy Burfday OtherDog

1958 F.W.D.

Happy Birthday!! You and Zina stay safe.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 4/5/2020 at 10:40 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I just wanted to take a minute and say Happy Birthday to one of my closest friends- The Honorable Tommy Blackwell. He is a good friend and a true confidant. He is my consigliere for all matters concerning tying down flatbed loads as well as for smoking meats (except for the placement of my smoking vessel in relation to my shed.) He got me my first pit barrel smoker- he says he got it for me because I am a good guy and because I turned him on to the Macungie truck show, but I think it's really because he is performing some kind of weird Southern science experiment by seeing if a Yankee can turn out some good ribs and pork. No....In all seriousness he was a very generous guy. I always tell him I am indebted to him, but I know that I am not because his heart is as big as some winfall wimmin's bo....errrr never mind, his heart is huge and he truly wanted me to have it. We don't see each other often (Macungie and maybe once or twice a year when he delivers around Bethlehem and he calls me to do dinner) but we always havegood time when we do see one another. Happy Birthday Tommy, I hope you had a great day!!!happy-birthday-you-q18djh.jpg.ecacc074f1f4461bb02f0d3ba6b9f4ce.jpg

you sure do use some big words there, very impressive- and thank you!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 4/5/2020 at 10:43 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Happy birthday OD hope you are in Florida with Zina from winter park enjoying the scenery. 

Yeah, I was in Florida all right- I loaded a load of steel in Midlothian, Tx. on Wednesday that delivered in Lakeland, Fl. on Monday, so I got to spend the weekend in the truck at a Love's truck stop on I-4. She did come over there Saturday afternoon and brought me a bunch of stuff, but we followed the 6 feets rule. Couldn't go anywhere or do anything, but at least we got to see each other.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.