Mack Technician

CoronaFarce-rus

Philadelphia,what can I say other then it’s f up.Our wonderful governor declared back on about March 16 that all non essential businesses will shut down.Then he comes up with his plan to reopen sometime in May.The whole state was in the red zone,to enter the yellow zone the county had to have less than 50 new cases per day for 2 weeks.Ok great the western end of the state started first going to yellow then green.Now we come to Philadelphia,our governor has said that Philadelphia and the surrounding counties will move to the yellow zone.Great you would say, well Philadelphia and surrounding counties have not meet his own requirements to move to yellow.So I must ask why in the hell did he ever shut us down in the first place?As I said earlier Philadelphia is f up.

Now let’s move onto the riots,looting.There is a man that owns,I think 5 or so Shop-Rite supermarkets.Now most of them are in poverty area’s of the city.His employees are from the area,and he even hires paroles .I see this as a win win for everyone.Well 2 of his stores were completely destroyed.I ask you where are these good hardworking folks going to work at now,let alone buy groceries.Philadelphia has become a cesspool.Just my 2 cents worth.

Isn't it funny that all the major big Liberal bastions (cities) is where all the racist cops and hate mongers end up ? wonder why ? maybe Liberals suffer from do as I say not as I do and if you don't I will force to to comply. Hell of a movement you have there and they say it's great to be liberal, I think the Germans said the same thing about being a NAZI,  just my thought for the day.

safe_image.php?d=AQCrI2Pko1SMWVtP&w=540&

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Wolf should be arrested for this stunt. UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened to stay at home and social distancing?

What an elitist flaming HYPOCRITE. Do as I say not as I do. Pennsylvania is burning while the EMPEROR fiddles. THE MASK IS COMING OFF. I PROTEST! There is no way I'm wearing a mask in Walmart or in public. Let someone give me a hassle about it and it might cause a RIOT.