CoronaFarce-rus

Mack Technician

Philadelphia,what can I say other then it’s f up.Our wonderful governor declared back on about March 16 that all non essential businesses will shut down.Then he comes up with his plan to reopen sometime in May.The whole state was in the red zone,to enter the yellow zone the county had to have less than 50 new cases per day for 2 weeks.Ok great the western end of the state started first going to yellow then green.Now we come to Philadelphia,our governor has said that Philadelphia and the surrounding counties will move to the yellow zone.Great you would say, well Philadelphia and surrounding counties have not meet his own requirements to move to yellow.So I must ask why in the hell did he ever shut us down in the first place?As I said earlier Philadelphia is f up.

Now let’s move onto the riots,looting.There is a man that owns,I think 5 or so Shop-Rite supermarkets.Now most of them are in poverty area’s of the city.His employees are from the area,and he even hires paroles .I see this as a win win for everyone.Well 2 of his stores were completely destroyed.I ask you where are these good hardworking folks going to work at now,let alone buy groceries.Philadelphia has become a cesspool.Just my 2 cents worth.

• Sad 1

Isn't it funny that all the major big Liberal bastions (cities) is where all the racist cops and hate mongers end up ? wonder why ? maybe Liberals suffer from do as I say not as I do and if you don't I will force to to comply. Hell of a movement you have there and they say it's great to be liberal, I think the Germans said the same thing about being a NAZI,  just my thought for the day.

• Like 1

safe_image.php?d=AQCrI2Pko1SMWVtP&w=540&

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Wolf should be arrested for this stunt. UNBELIEVABLE!

What happened to stay at home and social distancing?

What an elitist flaming HYPOCRITE. Do as I say not as I do. Pennsylvania is burning while the EMPEROR fiddles. THE MASK IS COMING OFF. I PROTEST! There is no way I'm wearing a mask in Walmart or in public. Let someone give me a hassle about it and it might cause a RIOT.

Mack 11E.jpg

On 5/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, Mack Technician said:

The Hodag

city council of Rhineland's👍🏼.

Damn...that brings back some memories. Spent 3 summers in high school working camp staff at a Boy Scout camp in Elcho. Used to go to Rhinelander & Antigo for R&R on our days off. Is Paul Bunyan's still around?

Hodag...been damn near 25 years since I last heard that critter's name mentioned!

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

47 minutes ago, RowdyRebel said:

Damn...that brings back some memories. Spent 3 summers in high school working camp staff at a Boy Scout camp in Elcho. Used to go to Rhinelander & Antigo for R&R on our days off. Is Paul Bunyan's still around?

Hodag...been damn near 25 years since I last heard that critter's name mentioned!

Small universe. Yup, Paul Bunyan's is still serving. The kids are still working the camp, in fact I ran in to a big group of kids from Australia up here working one of those gigs last summer (may not have been that particular camp).

The Hodag is still legendary. The rule is you can bring in anything that fits under a chair so it's still a lively crowd. Covid claimed another concert, sadly.

What is a Hodag?

BUT!!! The commission for Tomahawk Fall Ride kicked against the pricks and has declared no cancel. The Muscular Dystrophy group that it benefits pulled involvement, so its a non-benefit ride now.  If they want to play the role of "conscientious objector" who'll stop them?

MDA Pulls Out Of 2020 Tomahawk Fall Ride Due To COVID-19 Concerns

By Ben Meyer Jun 2, 2020

184067_261273357327472_1574552726_n.jpg 

The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA), the main organizer of the annual Tomahawk Fall Ride motorcycle event, has pulled its involvement from the 2020 event due to COVID-19.

“With the uncertainty of what is to come with COVID-19 we simply cannot risk the responsibility of any illnesses for our guests, customers and MDA clients,” wrote MDA Executive Director Murphy Maes.

MDA also hinted funding and staffing challenges during the pandemic played into the decision.

“MDA has elected to implement a furlough for employees whose services are not immediately required at this time,” Maes wrote.

As of Tuesday afternoon, it was unclear whether any other group would continue hosting the event.

The event bills itself as the largest annual motorcycle rally in the Midwest. Travel Wisconsin estimates the event brings in more than 40,000 bikers to the Tomahawk area each year.

This September’s event was scheduled to be the 39th annual.

Edited by Mack Technician

8 hours ago, GA_Dave said:

You can lock yourself in your safe space forever,  snowflake!  I couldn't care less, but STOP telling others what they must do.  HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of US Citizens have been put in lockdown.  The death toll has been, at the most, about 1/10th of ONE of those millions!  My State has been open for over 4 weeks now.  No spike in cases, no massive death toll.  If you're scared, say your scared, but leave the rest of us alone!  Our liberty has been infringed long enough!

Amen.

All eight of my wife's immediate family aren't working right now. In middle ages they'd be constructing a guillotine for the royal family and serving spiced cider to a cheering crowd. Make mine an Old Milwaukee Mademoiselle Bouvier.

Now take the 1/22nd of people (against the predicted 2.2 million) who "died" and reduce by...…

1. People who simply died of natural causes with virus present

2. People who died within the last 5% of their natural average lifespan

3. Falsely reported deaths to get federal money subsidies

and we're probably down to 1/80th of predicted deaths. Now that the numbers are in and anyone still acknowledging & pushing this agenda can identify as a painfully slow learner. The governing body HAS to keep it going, they invested too much in this mistake to suddenly divest themselves, it'd be self incriminating. Reality, we have a big mess to clean up and egg on our face.   

• Like 2

We are still in the red? Every one i know is had it with the nonsense the local small store i go to yesterday the lady's threw their masks and said enough is enough. I was up near the n.y. border and i got to eat in a restaurant for the first time in a long time. That wolf governor is a real panda to the whiny the sky is falling set about ruined the state.

• Like 1

Got a good look on how the crooked left operates via the foothold in our state. After Emperor Evers failed in his unconstitutional attempt to suppress the citizens of Wisconsin he made a call to the Republicans who thwarted his attempt. He had his staff record the staged conversations with staged “gotcha” questions asked by Evers and entered them into a public record. They slipped to the Milwaukee Journal that the recording existed. Legally, per open records, the Journal came to acquire the recordings.

We’ve had the swamp drain now corked by Evers and it’s beginning to fill and stagnate again. To show his new found sexual prowess he’s flying an LBGT flag over the capitol for a month. 

• Sad 1

Governor Wolf's RED light GREEN light kiddie game IS OVER.

Pennsylvania House Resolution 836.

Pa. legislature passes resolution to revoke Gov. Wolf’s emergency order.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Mack 11E.jpg

HARRISBURG, Pa. (WHTM) — The Spring Carlisle Car Show continued normally for the second day, as the Department of Health took Carlisle Events to court.

After an hour long hearing, there was no ruling. The state says the 100,000 visitors over the three-day event are increasing their risk of getting infected and spreading it to others.

Before arguments began Thursday, lawyers for the commonwealth said there was a conflict of interest for lawyers representing Carlisle Events.

However, deliberation continued as the department argued for an emergency injunction to shut the event down, which far exceeds the 250 person limit under the green phase.

This year, Mark Stewart, who represents Carlisle Events, says they estimate only 6,000 or 7,000 people per day.

“They’ve limited the number of vendors who come so that there’s one every third stall,” Stewart said. “They’ve taken all sorts of measures in terms of masks, gloves, cleaning, hand washing stations, social distancing.”

Judge Anne Covey repeatedly asked how the car show is any different than protests happening across the state.

Lawyers for the department recognized the dangers in both instances, but say the state can’t prevent people from protesting under the first amendment.

“There’s no difference to walking around an indoor mall and walking into stores, as compared to walking around the 18-foot-wide aisles at the car show and looking at some of the retail items and the memorabilia that’s in some of the stalls,” Stewart said.

Stewart says the Department of Health is misapplying its order and only selectively enforcing it pointing out the car show is happening on 100 acres of land.

“Because Carlisle is operating in such a responsible way and in compliance with the order and the 50% limit, we feel confident that the operations right now are consistent with public safety and responsibility,” Stewart said.

The court will reconvene on Friday at noon.

Question is if the state cannot prevent protesting under the first amendment (the right of the people peaceably to assemble) how can they attempt to prevent a car show and swap meet? Just bring a brick and call Carlisle a protest against stupid Government.

Mack 11E.jpg

3 hours ago, tenfive0 said:

.Question is if the state cannot prevent protesting under the first amendment (the right of the people peaceably to assemble) how can they attempt to prevent a car show and swap meet? Just bring a brick and call Carlisle a protest against stupid Government.

In this era your at a disadvantage as a law abiding citizen. If you can find your victim identity its a start.

Paper industry is tanking. No white paper being used. Not just because it's "White"?

Verso Paper, in the center of the state, is closing the doors and taking down the Duluth plant too. Covid took too much paper off the market. 1,000 employees and hundreds of satellite small businesses hit. Most notably the logging industry which is already a hand-to-mouth lifestyle. 

I spent a day with a Logging association member, He said there's a grab playing out. 9 Dragons, China, bought the Biron mill next Verso. Verso kept 9 Dragons going by supplying pulp and power. Zhang Yin had previously offered to buy Verso for 10 cents on the dollar. Now She has to do something, the umbilical cord is about to be pinched off. An outside group is forming a Co-op to also purchase the mill. Should be interesting, they overlap our radius footprint for wood supply. Amazing what a seasonal flu (that no one has) can do to reshape a market.

Verso is (was?) a big joint....

Reflections of a great paper mill

Update:

CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — A settlement was reached between the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Carlisle Events on the lawsuit regarding the Spring Carlisle car show.

The Spring Carlisle car show continues Friday as the state wants an emergency injunction to shut down the event because it exceeds the 250 person gathering limit. The car show typically draws nearly 100,000 visitors. This year, Mark Stewart, who represents Carlisle Events, says they estimate only 6,000 or 7,000 people per day.

Stewart says the Department of Health is misapplying its order and only selectively enforcing it pointing out the car show is happening on 100 acres of land.

“Because Carlisle is operating in such a responsible way and in compliance with the order and the 50% limit, we feel confident that the operations right now are wholey consistent with public safety and responsibility,” Stewart said.

After an hour long hearing, Thursday there was no ruling.

The car show runs through Saturday.

So far, the details of the settlement are unknown. Abc27 will have more details tonight at 5 p.m.

<<<-snip->>>

Comment: Reschedule the Macungie Truck Show? It was suppose to be this week end.

It appears if someone is willing to protect their rights, stand up, fight and push back Emperor Wolf and his butt buddy will fold. 

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine is behind a lawsuit to stop a car show in Pennsylvania over coronavirus crowd concerns despite the state's general acceptance of crowded protests in recent weeks, which Gov. Tom Wolf even participated in. (Official)

Mack 11E.jpg

I found a great theme song for Coronafarcus 2020. It's fantastic and my kids love it. GERMS, My invisible Dog!!!. The kids are afraid of dogs and the Covid sheeple are living in constant fear of germs. Germs are the new INVISIBLE DOG. Running from those crazy, rabid, invisible, barking, germs!

Note- Sheeple = twenty something guy driving through countryside, alone, in a mask and latex gloves with fear dripping from his pinched, grimacing, brow.

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxidyne said:

Because any mask is better than nothing, and N95s have been in short supply.

I agree with you 100%, any mask is better than nothing.

If everyone out in public wore a mask right from the beginning, we wouldn't have this embarrassing catastrophe now.

Finally facing reality with maxed out hospitals, Texas Governor Abbott has reversed his stance and is now requiring all citizens wear masks. But it's too late.

• Like 1