There are two trucks in this picture...

CaptainCrutch

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

You have a picture of the inside of that trailer? I'll bet the driver is sitting there in the driver seat set on the trailer floor!

I wish I did, some cop posted it on Facebook earlier today and that’s how I found it, but I’ve lost the post now. Not many other pictures and the ones that are there are just slightly different versions of the pics I’ve posted here. Nobody so far can figure out how he lived...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

Trailer floor cut everything above the Penske trucks cab floor off, including driver seat. I bet it's all sitting inside the trailer. The Penske truck looks like a cabover. The tilt latch broke, and the tilt mechanism popped what remains of the cab up when Penske got passed the trailer.

If you look towards the top of the first picture, right above the box truck door, it looks like one of the panels on the semi trailer got knocked through. Maybe a good bit of the cab is inside the trailer.

F50BE48D-A979-4E49-8D81-6DC8F8267907.jpeg

Edited by CaptainCrutch

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

6 hours ago, DJC said:

I'd say that picture is a  result of someone who created it in Photoshop....

You might be in to something. Looks like the tractor trailer is in a parking lot or a pull off not on a road where you’d expect high speeds. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.