Some things I will never buy !

B MACK

Japan woke us up. Yes what they did was a bruiser, but if they didn't then there's no telling what Hitler would have done with what remained in Europe. I'm no history buff at all, but since WWII has Japan ever picked a side against us in a war?  My grandpa was on his way to the Pacific when the war ended, thank goodness. 

Some things I will never spend money on: gambling/lottery tickets. Was stuck behind a guy at a gas station years ago for about 15 minutes while he decided what scratch offs to literally spend half his paycheck on. (It was a Friday)  May as well piss on your hard earned money and give it back to your boss.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B MACK said:

I am not going to ever buy a thing that has the NIKE logo on it.    They had a good idea for a product, to honor America on the 4th of July, and they caved in because that un-American P O S bitched about a colonial flag on the shoe...         

That flag stands for the people who devoted their lives protecting Kaepernick's freedom to dump all over it.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Yea if he opens his mouth to complain in China ,there is alway the chance he could get run over by a tank in Tiananmen square . He will never be the diplomat Dennis Rodman is , besides Rodman is more colorful.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, j hancock said:

What makes Colon Klapperdink (my spelling) an expert or arbiter of American history? 

Is his opinion worth more than anyone else's? As always, opinions are like a$$holes...

I think it is fitting that Nike chose this individual to be their "face" and has cost them millions of dollars.

this latest will cost them millions more :thumb:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, gxbxc said:

When I was a kid US Keds were the best, over PF flyer,and I do nor believe Chuck taylors were around in the 50's. And they were  made in Naugatuck Conn by Uniroyal .

I had plenty of "Keds" tennis shoes, (WTF are sneakers)?, "Buster Brown", and "Paul Parrott" shoes and boots back in the 60's. Those brands held up well to a very active kid and grandma and grandpa didn't mind their cost. Being popular at the time, I did get a set of Converse tennis shoes once, but didn't like them and they went back to the store.  

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:15 AM, j hancock said:

What makes Colon Klapperdink (my spelling) an expert or arbiter of American history? 

Is his opinion worth more than anyone else's? As always, opinions are like a$$holes...

I think it is fitting that Nike chose this individual to be their "face" and has cost them millions of dollars.

Colon Krappernik

13 hours ago, carlotpilot said:

this latest will cost them millions more :thumb:

No it won't All the Snowflakes and Dandelions will fling money at them for taking a stand against Fascist America. Like most mentioned above  this will trend until the next Social Justice Crisis appears. It is already moving to the DC celebration of Independence Day with oh the humanity . . .TANKS IN THE STREETS LIKE NAZI GERMAN!!!  assholes.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

the democratic party should adopt MAPA their slogan in their run against President Trump.  

i mean really,  nothing else they have tried the past 3 1/2 years has been effective.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

On 7/4/2019 at 3:01 PM, david wild said:

I like tanks, saved my life in Iraq, I think we need a show of arms parade, let the other countries know just how strong we are.   MAPA  Make America Poor Again,vote Democrat

Hope you realize I'm being sarcastic

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE