Cigars..

MACKS

As many of you know, I am a cheap old fart.  Nothing but the best when it comes to cigars...Swisher Sweets Perfecto and Good Times cigarillos.  :thumb:  I did smoke a pipe many years ago and bought my tobacco from Tender Box (special blend).  No TBs in my area anymore.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

2 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

All cigars smell like a dogs ass to me. 

Guy I work with smokes some expensive cigars that come in fancy wooden boxes he give me to store stuff in the garage.     They smell that bad  You can smell his truck coming down the street. 

11 hours ago, Maddog13407 said:

not a smoker but am a fan of a good cigar in my old Mack, in the garage or on the back deck or around the fire with a beer or a good bourbon now and then. usually buy mine from Jr Cigars. usually Romeo and Juliets or the like

Order a few Baccarat Rothschild next time,nice mild smoke for us accasionel smokers..

On 3/10/2018 at 3:23 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Always thought so too till fishing Canadian bush in mid-summer. Fire up a Middleton Black and Mild at breakfast till you get to open water. You’ll have five mosquitos on your face instead of the usual thirty on your face, ten in you mouth and five more up in your nose. 

Edited by Mack Technician

On 3/11/2018 at 1:42 PM, Mack Technician said:

Always thought so too till fishing Canadian bush in mid-summer. Fire up a Middleton Black and Mild at breakfast till you get to open water. You’ll have five mosquitos on your face instead of the usual thirty on your face, ten in you mouth and five more up in your nose. 

Perhaps it's because mosquitoes don't care for the smell of a dog's ass!  :)

• Haha 2

On 3/10/2018 at 4:23 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Nothing worse then being on the motorcycle and getting stuck behind someone smoking one of them turds with their window down.   'Bout turns my stomach.  I suppose not all of them smell that bad?  I don't care to find out personally.  Luckily none of my close acquaintances smoke anything at all.

• Haha 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 5 years later...

I can totally relate to your choice of Baccarat Rothschild. There's something wonderfully relaxing about enjoying a mild smoke like that, whether it's in the tranquility of your garage or the comfort of your back deck. I've been a fan of cigars for a while now, and I've discovered that the right storage is key to keeping them fresh and in perfect condition. Recently, I stumbled upon a website called www.interplas.com, and they have a wide selection of cigar bags that are not only practical but also quite stylish. They've certainly helped me keep my cigars in top shape.

Edited by TannerKlein

Haha I smoke cigars and chew but can appreciate people that don’t wanna smell that shit fortunately I’m sitting alone for. Nine hours a day but for sure, a different tobacco smells entirely different, depending on what it is cigars or cigarettes different brand different fragrance, so to speak … Bob