old gear jammer

carlotpilot

guys     a real good friend of mine had a heart attack sunday night feb 5 up in laramie wyo. he has survived being gathered up out of a parking lot at a truck stop. trans ported to loveland colo. gone through a quadruple bypass and whatever else they had to do. hes not out of the woods yet but sure working on it would appreciate it if those who can would( text) him a get well and git the hell out of there message. had not said anything about this sooner as i was waiting to see how it was going to play out          herb     574-529-8031

• Like 1

Sent a text out. I hope he gets better soon my dad just had a single bypass and a valve replacement. It was scary enough and we caught it before a heart attack. I could not imagine finding out the way his family did. Prayers sent to another brother of the road.

2 hours ago, 66rmack said:

Sent a text out. I hope he gets better soon my dad just had a single bypass and a valve replacement. It was scary enough and we caught it before a heart attack. I could not imagine finding out the way his family did. Prayers sent to another brother of the road.

thank you sir

On 18.02.2018 at 1:18 PM, Timmyb said:

So if I sent him a text from down under, would there be an area code in front of his number?

You just put "1" or "+1" before the number when you call to the States. Might be needing to dial some numbers to get an international access from your local telephone net, I don't know. Just do the way you do for any international call (or text) using 1 for the country code.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

good god i must be more technologically challenged than i realized. for some reason i can't figure out how to send a text to someone that is not in my contacts or who has never sent me one or from doing it from the call log. 

i guess send him my best wishes for a speedy recovery. ill mess with it again a little later and see if i can figure it out. i don't know why it seems to be so complicated......lol

update on the old jammer  he has survived alll the surguries  and doing well.  he`s been moved to a rehab center in ft.collins colo. and is expected to be there for a month or so . I have been to laramie wyo got the truck thawed out and brought it home to ind.  spent some time at the hosp. in loveland  thurs. and sat of last week  herb says thank everybody for the well wishes

• Like 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

update on the old jammer  he has survived alll the surguries  and doing well.  he`s been moved to a rehab center in ft.collins colo. and is expected to be there for a month or so . I have been to laramie wyo got the truck thawed out and brought it home to ind.  spent some time at the hosp. in loveland  thurs. and sat of last week  herb says thank everybody for the well wishes

Does he need a care package of anything?  Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

3 hours ago, Ezrider said:

good god i must be more technologically challenged than i realized. for some reason i can't figure out how to send a text to someone that is not in my contacts or who has never sent me one or from doing it from the call log. 

i guess send him my best wishes for a speedy recovery. ill mess with it again a little later and see if i can figure it out. i don't know why it seems to be so complicated......lol

will do  I had the same problem with a new phone . really irked me until i found all the right buttons

• 1 month later...

yes an  update is due   herbs coming along just fine for the situation  he`s home in indiana told me a couple days ago his doc was going to release him to drive his pickup but not anything big. doctor is suprised at the progress he`s made

• Like 1

• 3 months later...